Poor Tybalt...

Poor Tybalt...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Oniyui.8279

Oniyui.8279

Selling apples just isn’t the same without customers…

Attachments:

Poor Tybalt...

Posted by: smekras.8203

smekras.8203

poor Tybalt indeed…

if the LS is supposed to be after the PS, i cannot fathom why on earth they decided to use the current map of LA for all the PS quests set it in… it makes no sense at all

Server: Kaineng | Guild: Blackflame Legion [BFL]
Perhaps the only RP-oriented guild on the server
Main Character: Farathnor (sylvari ranger) 1 of 22

Poor Tybalt...

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

poor Tybalt indeed…

if the LS is supposed to be after the PS, i cannot fathom why on earth they decided to use the current map of LA for all the PS quests set it in… it makes no sense at all

Because they currently don’t have the technology/resources to use multiple versions of the same map up on the servers and thus the Personal Story uses the currently live map.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Poor Tybalt...

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

poor Tybalt indeed…

Because they currently don’t have the technology/resources to use multiple versions of the same map up on the servers and thus the Personal Story uses the currently live map.

Isn’t this an instance though where they are basically loading you into a different map anyway?

Poor Tybalt...

Posted by: Hermes.7014

Hermes.7014

It’s kind of funny to see him tryign to sell apples among all that destruction.

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

Poor Tybalt...

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Isn’t this an instance though where they are basically loading you into a different map anyway?

It is indeed an instance, but it is using the already existing map for it. Otherwise they would have to store multiple versions of the Lions Arch map on the servers.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Poor Tybalt...

Posted by: nibblesalil.3561

nibblesalil.3561

tybalt is epic " anyone wana buy an apple " i have a tybalt backpack as well on one of my alts " shhh pretend your buying an apple " " you over there umm give me that apple " LOL

if life is a cabaret old chum ………lets caberet