Positive Posts Only

Positive Posts Only

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

Just felt like doing something nice. Destiny comes out tonight and I thought about picking it up but reminded myself, this is the game for me. I purchased WIld Star, I purchased Dark Souls 2, yet I run back to Guild Wars 2 whenever I have the chance.

This is the game for me.

I have been complaining and crying about wanting new races and classes, but ultimately, ANET has provided me with enough content for me to be here for 2 years, so I just want to say thanks guys and sorry for my (and some of my fellow gamers) crying. We love this game so much, which is why we are so vocal with our anger at decisions we may not understand. Just know im here for you guys for the long haul.

Positive Posts Only

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

New patch looks great. Just saw the Wooden Potatoes Video. It really is a major addition to the game.

Positive Posts Only

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

I love GW2. All the hate I give Anet is for my love/want of GW2 to grow. I just hope that they have as much insight into the future of the game as I give them credit (in my heart). Otherwise, my cynicism will be right.

Positive Posts Only

Posted by: sunset.3056

sunset.3056

People should be able to express their opinions good or bad without being attacked by fanboy/haters.

Positive Posts Only

Posted by: sirflamesword.3896

sirflamesword.3896

I’m just going to point this out, you may love everything about the game but there are people who don’t. Therefore why should their posts be bombarded by people against their opinion, but yours shouldn’t?

Pinnacle of Responsibility[Mom]-Yaks Bend
Unstable Shield, Unstable Light

Positive Posts Only

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

actually theres a ton of things about this game that I despise. I log into these boards everyday anyway and im one of the people that spit venom and dance in blood. Im in a jolly mood today and just want to see… well… one positive thread

Positive Posts Only

Posted by: Kuldebar.1897

Kuldebar.1897

I like the upcoming patch, I won’t “dislike” it just because it doesn’t address the plethora of all the other things I think need fixing. The trading post changes have been long desired, so that alone is a celebratory event.

Positive Posts Only

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

I am really excited to see how the map opens up! I see it is slowly (maybe more then id want it) growing so the future is bright!

Necromancer Main

Positive Posts Only

Posted by: Majic.4801

Majic.4801

I’m Positive This Thread’s Going To Go Negative

There’s a bunch of things about GW2 that I would like to see changed, but I still consider it the best game I’ve ever played.

I think that’s pretty positive.

“Not the same, real and true. True you feel inside.
Always follow what is true.” — Sentry-skritt Bordekka

Positive Posts Only

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

If you guys haven’t seen it, you should check out the Wooden Potatoes preview of the patch. It’s a great preview, but more, even he says this patch is more than the sum of its parts.

Positive Posts Only

Posted by: steveway.3167

steveway.3167

Guild Wars 2 is one of my all time favorite games. I don’t have alot of time to play anymore with work, but I do enjoy the time I can logon and play.

The new update looks great, Im excited for the new TP and Guild updates.
Thanks ANet. I know ya’ll are working hard, and you all are doing a great job.

Positive Posts Only

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I’m very excited about the Collection hunting. Nothing (to me) is more fun than having something ‘ding’ when I didn’t expect it. =)

Thanks, ArenaNet. Keep up the good work!

Positive Posts Only

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

Strictly positive posts are no more helpful than completely negative posts. I get you may want to just be nice, but I think it much more constructive to give genuine feedback that covers positive and negative aspects of the game.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

Positive Posts Only

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

its 2years now, its the common time for mmo gets mature after release or have is own path , hope they add more improvements like this one.

Features > LS^2

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.