Possible Countess Anise Outfit

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: teenieteddie.2573

teenieteddie.2573

Was anyone else unbelievably excited by the prospect of being able to FINALLY (after waiting since beta) have Countess Anise armour? And were you equally disappointed when you realised it would probably be an outfit and not an armour skin?

WE WANT ARMOUR! Not to sound ungrateful, but: pretty pretty pleeeaaase I need to be able to put that corset and boots on my masquerade skirt!!!

Posted by: Diremongoose.1326

Diremongoose.1326

I’d certainly like to be able to choose parts of the outfit as skins, rather than as the outfit previewed on Dulfy.

Posted by: Eponet.4829

Eponet.4829

I’m okay with outfits. It gives my heavily armoured characters a chance to get out of their armor at times, just like town clothes did.

Posted by: DGM.6143

DGM.6143

Would be nice if it weren’t for the mask.

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

You can hide outfits head pieces.

Posted by: DGM.6143

DGM.6143

You can hide outfits head pieces.

You can, but that disables your other headpiece (which I’d like to keep). Unless they changed how it works. Don’t have any outfits with headpieces to even check, but I assume it still works the same way.

Posted by: Kumion.7580

Kumion.7580

Was anyone else unbelievably excited by the prospect of being able to FINALLY (after waiting since beta) have Countess Anise armour? And were you equally disappointed when you realised it would probably be an outfit and not an armour skin?

I was thrilled… and then I saw it. Armor or outfit, that is NOT what Anise wears. I do not want a butt-full of feathers.