Post your character! And rate the one above!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dunbar.9164

Dunbar.9164

Title! Post your character and rate the one above 1-10

This is my 80 Dragon Hunter

Attachments:

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Like the armor and color combos, sword color clashes but is a cool sword. There is nothing wrong with the aesthetics, armor doesn’t look like it sacrifices practicality for looks or vice versa, and pieces and colors match. 8/10.

My character is using crushed bone with vintage silver dyes for the ceramic and titanium look.

Attachments:

Posted by: Aguri.2896

Aguri.2896

Hmm… surprised I haven’t seen this thread til now.

It needs more color and the goth makeup doesn’t really go with the armor but overall looks okay. I’ll give it a 6/10.

Here is my aetherblade themed thief.

Attachments:

I’m only here because sometimes I just like to watch things burn.

Posted by: Avador.8934

Avador.8934

Hmm… surprised I haven’t seen this thread til now.

It needs more color and the goth makeup doesn’t really go with the armor but overall looks okay. I’ll give it a 6/10.

Here is my aetherblade themed thief.

Interesting thief. The armor is nice (maybe the gloves and shoulders don’t go that well with the rest, but still it’s interesting combination.), hairstyle is nice. It’s not my style, but still very good job! 8/10

Now my chars:
(From the left – guard, ele, necro, mesmer, thief, ranger, rev, war. Not posting my engi because he looks stupid.)
You can rate them all at once or one by one .

Attachments:

I am lazy to write it over and over. So sorry for my English.

Posted by: Flapjackson.1596

Flapjackson.1596

I’m personally not a fan of the abyss dyes since I think it takes away from the detail of the armor but I like the style of the thief and rev quite a bit. Also your characters could use a bit more diversity in their appearance, but I also like the armor pieces you use throughout them (scarf, scarlet gloves) and it’s your thing so just do you. 7/10

Here is my beloved Charr Warrior, short of a few fused weapons but I’m not made of money, maybe some day :P

Attachments:

Abaddon: Fallen God of Water, Secrets, and Dance Battles
In Vino Veritas

Posted by: Avador.8934

Avador.8934

I’m personally not a fan of the abyss dyes since I think it takes away from the detail of the armor but I like the style of the thief and rev quite a bit. Also your characters could use a bit more diversity in their appearance, but I also like the armor pieces you use throughout them (scarf, scarlet gloves) and it’s your thing so just do you. 7/10

Here is my beloved Charr Warrior, short of a few fused weapons but I’m not made of money, maybe some day :P

Well actually it’s a mix of Midnight ice and Shadow Blue dyes.
(And yeah I love the dark style, that’s why they all look similar. )

I am lazy to write it over and over. So sorry for my English.

Posted by: PunisherxDKx.8306

PunisherxDKx.8306

I’m not sure I like the color combination, but it looks quite good on a charr. I am also a fan of the eyepatch. 7/10

Edit: (You probably have to click the gif to see it properly)

Agemnon.4608

I’m not sure I like the color combination, but it looks quite good on a charr. I am also a fan of the eyepatch. 7/10

Edit: (You probably have to click the gif to see it properly)

I love the lunatic guard outfit! :D Sword doesn’t look very sharp but otherwise everything seems thematic. Likely 7 or 8 out of 10.

The second to last one is with blacklight and golden sheen. The helmet on my guardian clashes too much with his luminescent armor while my charr warrior looks good…but the color scheme is quite safe and conservative. For my asura druid I gave her a witchy look with mistwalker coat and the witch hat and my asura elementalist has an enameled solitude and crushed bone color scheme since enameled solitude is the closest thing I can get to the traditional dark blue baseball cap color. I have shadow blue too but it’s too dark so something in between those would be ideal.

I just like my Flash reference too much on my thief but switches to Viper’s set with a dragon helmet occasionally with a shadow green, algae, and shadow abyss color scheme, sometimes swapping out the dragon hat for the gas mask.

My thief was adopted by my elementalist (with the baseball cap) and he raised and trained him as a great fighter. The Asura in the witch hat is my cousin by adoption, lion charr best friend since childhood, and Norn guardian my adopted little brother ^_^

Attachments:

(edited by Agemnon.4608)

Posted by: Flapjackson.1596

Flapjackson.1596

Haha yeah putting the game in high detail for the pic I feel somewhat the same. I usually play on low detail where the armor looks much more black so I understand. Also you guy looks cool!

Abaddon: Fallen God of Water, Secrets, and Dance Battles
In Vino Veritas

Posted by: Astra Lux.2846

Astra Lux.2846

I love the lunatic guard outfit! Sword doesn’t look very sharp but otherwise everything seems thematic. Likely 7 or 8 out of 10.

The second to last one is with blacklight and golden sheen. The helmet on my guardian clashes too much with his luminescent armor while my charr warrior looks good…but the color scheme is quite safe and conservative. For my asura druid I gave her a witchy look with mistwalker coat and the witch hat and my asura elementalist has an enameled solitude and crushed bone color scheme since enameled solitude is the closest thing I can get to the traditional dark blue baseball cap color. I have shadow blue too but it’s too dark so something in between those would be ideal.

I just like my Flash reference too much on my thief but switches to Viper’s set with a dragon helmet occasionally with a shadow green, algae, and shadow abyss color scheme, sometimes swapping out the dragon hat for the gas mask.

Your Charr looks like adult Simba, and that is awesome. Also, your Asura are super cool!

attached is my main

Attachments:

Agemnon.4608

I love the lunatic guard outfit! :D Sword doesn’t look very sharp but otherwise everything seems thematic. Likely 7 or 8 out of 10.

Your Charr looks like adult Simba, and that is awesome. Also, your Asura are super cool!

attached is my main

I really like the goggles and shade of purple ^_^ And thanks.

Posted by: Zalani.9827

Zalani.9827

I’ve been enjoying my Necros new look I made for her. It’s mostly mismatch pieces with Black, Midnight Ice and green dyes. Ment to have the whole gothic style in a way.

And I give it a 10/10 Astra, I like how the colors match and the general look of the set.

Attachments:

Jadis Narnia-Sylvari Ranger of [EDGE]
Dragonbrand

(edited by Zalani.9827)

Posted by: Scandi.5693

Scandi.5693

Nice looking Sylvari Zalani, I like the hood. 10/10. This is my necro, she is a baby’sura and still bites so be careful! She has 6 sisters as well so they tend to run in a group and chomp on charr tails for fun.

Attachments:

Mistress Savant of the Asuran Dominion.

Posted by: Tuthan.3250

Tuthan.3250

i’ll give the above asuran 8/10 for the baby look!

And this is my Herald! A Lion Angel! XD

Attachments:

(edited by Tuthan.3250)

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

9/10 for the lion angel. good color combination.

this is my Reaper fighting a Juggernaut.

Attachments:

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

Posted by: Alin.2468

Alin.2468

10/10 for Tuthan.3250

This is my Revenant, burning for PvP, in a candle.

Attachments:

This is the best elementalist build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5zjK7ITpQ

Posted by: Aguri.2896

Aguri.2896

Going in again because I’m vain and also like looking at other people’s characters.

Since EremiteAngel’s wasn’t rated I’ll rate it 8/10 for actually making a cool male sylvari (although I wish you would have put a screenshoot from the front as well because it’s hard to see much) and for Alin I give 10/10 for having a character too amazing to see with my mortal eyes.

Here’s my sylvari revenant:

Attachments:

I’m only here because sometimes I just like to watch things burn.

(edited by Aguri.2896)

Posted by: kronous.9148

kronous.9148

Not sure what i was looking at there so hard to rate. But its a nice screenshot!

Here is my mesmer. My three favorite colors altogether.

Attachments:

Posted by: Shakugan.4236

Shakugan.4236

@Aguri, it looks cool, but could use more colors 7/10

@Kronous, your mesmer looks good, would love some more purple ’cuz mesmer :P 8/10

Here is my thief, guardian, ele, ranger, necro, warrior.

Attachments:

(edited by Shakugan.4236)

kronous.9148

Going in again because I’m vain and also like looking at other people’s characters.

Since EremiteAngel’s wasn’t rated I’ll rate it 8/10 for actually making a cool male sylvari (although I wish you would have put a screenshoot from the front as well because it’s hard to see much) and for Alin I give 10/10 for having a character too amazing to see with my mortal eyes.

Here’s my sylvari revenant:

Sorry my comment was for the post before yours I think we just posted at same time

I like the sylvari look. I think the colours go well together and I like the dark theme. A bit of colour wouldn’t hurt so it doesn’t look too dark if you know what I mean. But overall looking good. 8/10.

kronous.9148

@Aguri, it looks cool, but could use more colors 7/10

@Kronous, your mesmer looks good, would love some more purple ’cuz mesmer :P 8/10

Here is my thief

Hmm I might try and swap the pink for the purple to see what thst gives. Thanks for the rating!

Posted by: Roxanne.6140

Roxanne.6140

@Shakugan, I’ll give your thief a 9/10, you somehow made the face scar work with the slightly flowery gear, as well as the red hair too. Looks tough and cool to me! I think you got most of the colour combination right with your characters, with matching hair colour and eye mask colours. And I feel your gear mix for your necromancer is rather unique, as most people will mix something dark with the hood.

Here’s my newest creation, behold the rise of mordremoth! Got tired of the pretty look, was going to name her Mortricia Manson or something similar, but..

Attachments:

gaem not made for mi
===========

Posted by: Beast Sos.1457

Beast Sos.1457

@Roxanne 6/10. Just because I hate you salads! <3

Heres a few pics of my Human Guardian Asura Mesmer and Charr Warrior.

Attachments:

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

I’ll rate the best looking one – u’r Human Guardian/Dragonhunter wich has the most suitable look due to its profession IMO. Could use other than “mining” gloves though – 8/10.

What u see in my Picture is my main Ao Kima – Druid, dressed for the winter season.

Attachments:

Kima & Co

Posted by: Roxanne.6140

Roxanne.6140

i’m racism n i find this offensive

gaem not made for mi
===========

Posted by: Beast Sos.1457

Beast Sos.1457

i’m racism n i find this offensive

If you ask Trump its called freedom of speech. :P

I still love you though. <3

Posted by: Warhawk.7095

Warhawk.7095

Well, since the two above me have broken the chain, I will review Frostfang’s charr. Normally I don’t go in for Charr’s but your colors are nice, and look well planned. =]
Also with those gloves, it looks like you have even MOAR claws! Defiantly looks like someone you might meet wandering around Frostgorge. 7/10

And here is my pride, my joy, my thief, my Rogue Spectre. Once a precise and deadly addition to any team, now mostly remembering wins instead of creating them thanks to the “balance” overlords.

Attachments:

Rogue Spectre [Main]/[SNKY]
Fergyson’s Crosswalk
WvW Roamer, lover, fighter, and reckless glass cannon

Posted by: cymn.7384

cymn.7384

Your thief looks really deadly with 2 incinerators and the quiver, real hunter here! Very suitable. I’m not very into thief, but this could make me start one ^^ I would go for a 8/10

This is my mesmer, proud to manipulate minds and time, and to have worked with suspicious groups as an infiltrator too (shhh, that’s a secret)

Attachments:

Posted by: Anhangare Odin.1238

Anhangare Odin.1238

What’s your mesmer’s name?! I love that focus and the more subtle mesmer theme you chose to go with, as opposed to the theatrical theme you see more often. Reminds me of a certain Water Dancer from GoT ;D
I’m not particularly fond of the headpiece, though. But everything else is great imo: 8/10

Here’s my main, Odin the Wanderer, a Norn who travels Tyria defending its inhabitants and hunting dragons. He lives on as the successor to my GW1 Paragon: Anhangare Av Odin (Follower of Odin). During one of Odin’s travels through the mists, he happened upon and inspired a human traveler from the past to defend and protect those who need it.

Attachments:

Main: Odin the Wanderer – Guardian
TC – VoX

Posted by: Shotzo.6209

Shotzo.6209

Really dig it, only complaint I suppose is the tattoos but thats more the game limiting than your character
8/10 solid!
This is my reaper! There are many like her but this one is mine

Attachments: