Precursor Skins

Precursor Skins

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Nuka.6701

Nuka.6701

If you crafted a Legendary, will you have the related precursor skins unlocked?

Precursor Skins

Posted by: ExtremeNugeet.6237

ExtremeNugeet.6237

Yes when you make a legendary you will get the precursor skin, I also believe even if you do buy a legendary off the trading post you will get the relevant skins that you need to make that legendary. Eg. You buy Twilight off the TP and you will also unlock the Dusk skin as well as Twilight.

Precursor Skins

Posted by: Batelle.1680

Batelle.1680

Yes when you make a legendary you will get the precursor skin, I also believe even if you do buy a legendary off the trading post you will get the relevant skins that you need to make that legendary. Eg. You buy Twilight off the TP and you will also unlock the Dusk skin as well as Twilight.

Will this be retroactive, I wonder, or just for those legendaries forged from here on out…

Precursor Skins

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

Supposedly if you have the old precursor skin unlocked, you get every version of the new associated precursor skins, So retroactive it should be.

Precursor Skins

Posted by: Blair.3796

Blair.3796

I crafted Sunrise a couple of months ago. I got the new Dawn skin and the new Dawn Experiment skin unlocked today. So yes, it’s all retroactive.

Precursor Skins

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

Also if you got the precursor you get the “failed attempt” and the new precursor into your skin collection too. Gotta love the fails… specially the hunter, thats (not literal) gold