Precursor craft

Precursor craft

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

C’mom Colin. You’ve promised Precursor craft in the start of the year, I’ve awaited because i don’t want to spend (In that time) 400g in a precursor. I’ve been about to buy it when it was 600g at half of the yearr, but then in you blogpost you’ve stated that IN THIS YEAR you’ll introduce this.
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/looking-ahead-guild-wars-2-in-2013/

But now another post saying that is highly possible not coming this year?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Is-precursor-crafting-going-to-happen-or-not/first

Now Precursor is at 800G. Will keep with all this lies around, making me lose TIME and MONEY?

Sorry, a little bit angry with all this sort of “Politic promises” around.

Precursor craft

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

yea, they should give us all a precursor of choice for the 1 year birthday present instead of some mini jennah that is not even user friendly…

Precursor craft

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I’m sorry, I don’t remember him promising a time scale. I said they were going to look at other ways to get pecusors, not that they were going to drop everything and make these alternate routes now.

I know you’re frustrated and impatient, but it’s like the looking for group tool. It took longer than people expected it to, but that doesn’t mean Anet lied when they said it was coming.

Just the fact that you put the word lie in your heading, makes me wish I there was a way to mark down posts.

Precursor craft

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

C’mom Colin. You’ve promised Precursor craft in the start of the year, I’ve awaited because i don’t want to spend (In that time) 400g in a precursor. I’ve been about to buy it when it was 600g at half of the yearr, but then in you blogpost you’ve stated that IN THIS YEAR you’ll introduce this.
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/looking-ahead-guild-wars-2-in-2013/

But now another post saying that is highly possible not coming this year?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Is-precursor-crafting-going-to-happen-or-not/first

Now Precursor is at 800G. Will keep with all this lies around, making me lose TIME and MONEY?

Sorry, a little bit angry with all this sort of “Politic promises” around.

Let me quote a very important part of the text that you seemed to miss.

“As always, the content above is subject to change as we test and iterate on these systems.”

Devs can’t magically poof content into existence. And you calling a person a liar just because they MAY NOT (they still might, which is what is most pathetic about your post) make the cut on something they never promised to do in the beginning is disgusting. You really should be ashamed of yourself.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

Precursor craft

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

And this guys is why we can’t have nice things (the nice things being devs being open about their plans).

P.s. what makes you think that precursor crafting isn’t gonna cost as much as actually buying one?

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

Precursor craft

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

And this guys is why we can’t have nice things (the nice things being devs being open about their plans).

P.s. what makes you think that precursor crafting isn’t gonna cost as much as actually buying one?

+1

Precursor craft

Posted by: Aerlen.5326

Aerlen.5326

Yeah really. If you thought Ascended was pricey, what do you think they’re going to make you go through to craft a Precursor?

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Forever known as “that slow guardian who can’t jump worth crap”.

Precursor craft

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

i guess the new title for precursor building will be called

“i went through hell to build this”

Precursor craft

MauricioCezar.2673

Actually, I have stacks over stacks about everything in the game. And even with new ways to get, should be more fun instead to pay 850g for it. And already have the money to buy a precursor too. I only don’t want to pay 850G for one precursor lol.

As I said, If is not anything eve close to be maded, WHY POST IN BLOGPOST that is going to happen soon? Start of the year has been stated that has been working on. Half of the year has been promised to be in this year yet.

And now, only the words “In future, but highly possible to not this year.”

I’m only asking to stop making those nonses posts talking about something that is coming only in 2 years afer from the post.

Precursor craft

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

Oh boy are you going to be disappointed I suggest you buy it now before it’s too late.

Precursor craft

MauricioCezar.2673

Yes, this is Why I’m frustrated. I shoul bought my precursor when it was 600g less. But then, They stated something about making precursor crafting THIS year.

UNFAIR!

Anyway, I’m only asking for a stop of false promises.

Precursor craft

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

You decided to take that risk, and you lost. Shoulda woulda coulda. Nothing is definite until it is in the game. And still, they could never make it happen. Something tells me they aren’t sorry that precursors jumping in price provided them with another gold sink.

Precursor craft

Posted by: Riss.1536

Riss.1536

“however the precursor building (and corresponding additional legendary items) is the one highest at risk to not make it this year.”
I’m just affraid Collins will say the same in 2014.

Precursor craft

Posted by: Dragonax.6487

Dragonax.6487

The thing is the only thing legendary really give you are cosmetic and satisfactory values. So if precursor becomes easier to get, everyone would start running around with legendaries. which will kill off the satisfactory value of those who have it and making it much less interesting for those who don’t. I mean who would put so much effort into a piece of cosmetic skin that can be seen everywhere ? when there are skins that are much easier to get and suit your personal taste more.

I believe if precursor price getting too much out of control that it would take many years for those who dont want to spend real cash to get them. Then Area.net would do something to keep it down. A crafting option would be one of them, otherwise keep waiting.

(edited by Dragonax.6487)