Precursor crafting - lover, need help

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: radovan.8624

radovan.8624

So, i just finished 1st tier of lover collection and received a chest. Inside the chest was Essence of Love and Box of Recipes: The Lover (First Tier). I read the description for lover 1st tier recipe and at the end it stated that is a recipe for (something), (something) and weaponsmith(450). I was on my warrior at that moment which has weaponsmith 500 so i consumed the recipe. I went to the crafting station and found out that i have nothing new except legendary inscription to craft. Is that a bug? Do i need to be huntsman 450 or smth? I dont get it. Plz help

Also, 1 more thing, i have legendary mastery 2, yet the npc in LA wont sell me 2nd tier of precursor collection recipes, a bug?

Posted by: Ceesa.1350

Ceesa.1350

The crafting station should show you a new section called “Legendary something” where you have a recipe for a legendary inscription and the Lover I itself. For me, all of the new recipes appeared right next to each other. I was doing the Dawn I pre, so if you can’t see anything, it might be a bug. They’ve already identified a blocker towards finishing the Twilight I achievement at all.

Posted by: radovan.8624

radovan.8624

I have a section called “Legendary component” but only thing inside it is Legendary Inscription “Exotic”. So i guess its bugged?

Posted by: Sathorix.2430

Sathorix.2430

Same with me, it looks like we need hunter 450, but the recipe didn’t tell me that, and now I have to lvup hunter to 450 and buy another recipe

Posted by: Erinyes.3596

Erinyes.3596

Make sure you post your findings in the bug forum so they can fix this.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs

Posted by: ZachAttack.3957

ZachAttack.3957

Trust me, you don’t want to see what you need to craft the other parts of the weapon.