Preset Makeovers

Preset Makeovers

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mercury.7295

Mercury.7295

I’m loving some of the new hairstyles that have come out recently, based mostly on the high-resolution pictures made available here. I spent quite a bit of time and a Makeover Kit to get my Norn Elementalist to look like this high-resolution picture.

I’m happy with the results, but I’m wondering whether it would be possible to either select a preset “persona” within the character creation UI or import a string associated with the flickr photo (or other media offering) which would set the sliders correctly so that I can get exactly what I see. I realize it’s not going to look as good as the picture, but it is the picture that sold me on the look.

Preset Makeovers

Posted by: Marge.4035

Marge.4035

It would be great if we had a preset/facecode/whatever mechanic works, like OP suggests, instead of trying to nail sliders position.

It would be great if we had a button that resets sliders to defaults.

It would be great if we could dye hair accessory like a helmet when helmet is unequipped.

It would be great if we had a barbershop which lets you preview options without being forced to buying kits. See: GW1

A very nice norn btw, you got the sliders close. I wish humans and norn could use the same hairstyles, too.

No, No, No! Mummified flesh on the left! Dried bones on the right!

Preset Makeovers

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

It would be great if every race has eatch other’s hairstyle & beardstyle with the Kit.

It would be great if these have a slider to adjust lenght.

It would be great if they introduce dual-tone hair dye system.

And basic starter ones are edit-able at a Barber NPC with low cost.

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”