Privacy

Privacy

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: The Pied Piper.9827

The Pied Piper.9827

Recently my friend has had her Ex add her to his friends list. She has blocked him but he is still able to see where she is and tries to find her, and keeps trying to join our party to talk to her. She has to stay in offline mode anytime she wants to play because he is on.

Seems to me the concept of a block would mean that the person blocked can in no way interact with you. It should also be taken into account with the way the megaserver puts people together.

Is there a way to prevent this that I am missing?
Thought it would be something ANet would want to take into account.

Privacy

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

If your friend is being harassed she needs to report the offender using the report tool in game.

The Burninator

Privacy

The Pied Piper.9827

What option would she use? There is no real option for it.

Privacy

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Explaining the situation in a customer support ticket is the best way to go about it so Anet can look specifically at the problem. The ingame report tools are way to vague and most of the time Anet probably doesnt even understand why someone was reported.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Privacy

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

She can use Verbal Abuse. The CS Team will understand what is occurring from the chat logs.

Although, if there is no actual chatting going on, submitting a ticket may be best.

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)

Privacy

The Pied Piper.9827

Explaining the situation in a customer support ticket is the best way to go about it so Anet can look specifically at the problem. The ingame report tools are way to vague and most of the time Anet probably doesnt even understand why someone was reported.

I will let her know about this, thank you.