Problems with Jumping Puzzles

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ZloyMakak.1429

ZloyMakak.1429

Hello guys! I’ve mentioned that I haven’t completed monthly jp’s and went to jump some. I needed 5 or 6 of them for achivement. And what do you think? I’ve done like 10 or 12 of them because some of them don’t count for achivement any more! + Some jp reward chests where opened and not usable like I’ve done them today (like pirat cave in LA), BUT I haven’t touched them for a month at least!
Have any one same problems?

Posted by: Ashandar.2570

Ashandar.2570

I have noticed that the jp:s in LA often do not count toward the monthly achievement, but all the others have worked fine. I have never come across the problem with the chests being open though.

In due time, all will serve the asura.

Posted by: Silmar Alech.4305

Silmar Alech.4305

I never found any jumping puzzle not counting towards the monthly achievement and I never found jumping puzzle chests already open if left alone for at least 24h.

Remember that every jumping puzzle is counted only once for the monthly achievement, so you cannot do Urmaugs puzzle in LA every day for 12 days and expect that this makes the monthly achievement. You have to do 12 different jumping puzzles.

Posted by: Chameleon Dude.1564

Chameleon Dude.1564

You need to do twelve different jumping puzzles for the monthly. You can’t, for example, repeat the ones in Lion’s Arch several times for it.

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

U can google search the puzzles in GW2 or go on dulfy.net and search for them. She makes tutorials for pretty much everything GW2 related. Look at them, see which ones are easier for u and do them.

As Chameleon said they need to be DIFFERENT. If u do the same puzzle 12 times, it will only count as 1.

Posted by: ZloyMakak.1429

ZloyMakak.1429

Hmmm…. Thanks, I think that I’ve tried some jp’s twice But opened chest still were in some of them.