Prove that GW2 is Vertical Progression.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

In GW1 it takes me 2 minutes to switch my build.
In GW2 it takes me 3 months to switch my build (from one ascended gear to another set).

And this is just one character. We can also talk about alt-characters. They all need one ascended set. And then if we want to try something else and switch its build… >_>

Surely most people sees a huge problem with this design.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

Posted by: Dark FQ.1038

Dark FQ.1038

I want templates back

Dark Fq (Desolation and Gandara)all classes condi. http://www.youtube.com/user/FQDark

Posted by: Kobi Beef.3895

Kobi Beef.3895

I want templates back

OMG for the love of all, plz let us have templates back. It was one of the most useful additions to GW1

Posted by: Mastruq.2463

Mastruq.2463

Proof that GW2 is vertical profession would be that you start at level 1 and have to level up to access the higher level, more dangerous areas of the game. So yea, it’s obviously vertical progression. Duh?

(iirc GW1 had like 20 levels of v.prog too, and it was a pain to get enough stuff for some armor – I cant specify because I didnt do it, too grindy!). So yea that last part is a bit trollish, sue me.

Posted by: A R W E N.6895

A R W E N.6895

1. Download Gw1 client
2. Play Gw1
3. Realize that there is a lot of great content
4. Bring in the great content from Gw1, but make it so that it feels like Gw2.

5. Money

I love debate
[Kr] Dungeon Speedclear & Fractals
www.keep-running.fr

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

In before the failure post that fails to realize that “need” can be “perceived need.”

Fully agree, OP.

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I do agree, OP, that if you have lots of characters or desire multiple sets, ascended is a severe pain in the kitten as it currently stands.

Hopefully they will give us additional ways of obtaining it.

I am also hoping that they take our suggestions and perhaps implement something like insignia slots from GW1. Where we can just craft, salvage, or buy the insignia and swap it out on the armor. crosses fingers Here’s to hoping.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Lankybird.8149

Lankybird.8149

I think that they may actually be doing this right now. We will see in the update launch March 18, but from what I read there is no longer going to be PVE gear and PVP gear, just gear. Now in mist the gear will just be looks etc etc still I think it would be impossible to jump around from pve to pvp all the time with your gear if it DIDNT have templates. Again we will see though. This is a very Good point though I am going to Add this to my list of player wanted add-ons for GW2.

Posted by: PattyCakeChamp.5268

PattyCakeChamp.5268

Why do people insist on posting these topics still? Anet has already begun to address the issue with ascended/ vertical progression directly with a CDI. Regardless of what your views on it are, its not providing constructive criticism.

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

You didn’t factor in having to unlock or capture the skills, grinding out PvE-only skills to their maximum potential and having the money to buy the best upgrades to min/max that build. Don’t forget your poor heroes either.

Since you didn’t factor in all that grinding, I can only assume you’d be happy with legendary armor as the solution.

But yes, armor needs to change. Simply detach prefixes from armor and treat it like another rune. Put a majority of the cost on the core armor, making the prefixes cheap. Now you can cheaply swap stats.

Posted by: Dalanor.5387

Dalanor.5387

1. PvE = zerker only
2. WvW = mostly PVT and don’t matter in large scale
3. PvP = free gear
4. ???
5. Move on.

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

Why do people insist on posting these topics still? Anet has already begun to address the issue with ascended/ vertical progression directly with a CDI. Regardless of what your views on it are, its not providing constructive criticism.

Because people are slowly starting to realize what a colossal pain in the kitten it is to have alts in a game where a gear set takes a highest level character months to obtain?

or alternatively, because this has been going on for over a year without any sign of progress?

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

Posted by: cesmode.4257

cesmode.4257

Proof that GW2 is vertical profession would be that you start at level 1 and have to level up to access the higher level, more dangerous areas of the game. So yea, it’s obviously vertical progression. Duh?

(iirc GW1 had like 20 levels of v.prog too, and it was a pain to get enough stuff for some armor – I cant specify because I didnt do it, too grindy!). So yea that last part is a bit trollish, sue me.

This makes no sense to me. WoW is a verticle progression game, I can access all zones at level 1 if I wanted to much like you can in GW2. So no, this isn’t defining VP.

Verticle Progression looks at the statistical increase of gear power over time.

Karma is as abundant as air, and as useless as the Kardashians.

Posted by: cesmode.4257

cesmode.4257

They haven’t addressed anything. Giving us a forum/Official Anet post to talk about our feelings and suggestions on different topics does not mean anything. It doesnt mean they are or have or will address these topics. Chris Whiteside says ad nausem that the CDI drives conversations in the office and the CDIs are already having an impact.

I do not see this. I still see lots of achievements per living story update to acquire. I still see only one viable method of obtaining Ascended gear. Other than the one or two Living Story zones of the week, I still see a DEAD world. I don’t see much that has been a direct result of the CDI discussions.

Edit: Also, everyone should be aware that most things we talk about in the CDI and thus arenanet agrees with will take months upon months until we see them on live servers.

Id say its been about 1-2 months since the ascended gear discussion. In that discussion, the obvious elephant in the room was that we wanted more ways to acquire ascended gear. Arenanet said “wow thats a great idea, we didnt know that. Thanks cdi!”. So, 1-2 months have passed. And another 2+ months will pass. Until I am able to acquire an ascended gear piece via closing Grenths temple, for example(and not with a precursors drop rate %), they have not listened to our pleas.

Karma is as abundant as air, and as useless as the Kardashians.

(edited by cesmode.4257)

PattyCakeChamp.5268

They haven’t addressed anything. Giving us a forum/Official Anet post to talk about our feelings and suggestions on different topics does not mean anything. It doesnt mean they are or have or will address these topics. Chris Whiteside says ad nausem that the CDI drives conversations in the office and the CDIs are already having an impact.

I do not see this. I still see lots of achievements per living story update to acquire. I still see only one viable method of obtaining Ascended gear. Other than the one or two Living Story zones of the week, I still see a DEAD world. I don’t see much that has been a direct result of the CDI discussions.

Edit: Also, everyone should be aware that most things we talk about in the CDI and thus arenanet agrees with will take months upon months until we see them on live servers.

Id say its been about 1-2 months since the ascended gear discussion. In that discussion, the obvious elephant in the room was that we wanted more ways to acquire ascended gear. Arenanet said “wow thats a great idea, we didnt know that. Thanks cdi!”. So, 1-2 months have passed. And another 2+ months will pass. Until I am able to acquire an ascended gear piece via closing Grenths temple, for example(and not with a precursors drop rate %), they have not listened to our pleas.

Yes we are all aware how this process is going to pan out. My direct problem is that this is another Waaaaaah ascended sucks do something thread.

I dislike the gear as well, but I don’t make a stupid kittening post every time I feel kitten

Posted by: A R W E N.6895

A R W E N.6895

@cesmode.4257

Its funny that you say that, because 2 days ago, i wrote something similar on a CDI and got myself a nice infraction haha. I said in the topic that instead of wasting our time collecting data that they ALREADY KNOW, it would be better for us and them to cut the talking and start the work.

The CDI is like a big bubble to make all the silly people believe that something will be done. But I still see nothing done. And beforehand, we have people posting suggestions in the forums, and yet these people get no feedback from anet and whatsoever.

The thing that kittenes me off the most is that I love this game and I know that there is so much potential to it, but it feels like nothing is going forward. I feel like we are left there blind and simply waiting for something huge to happen.

Then we have this phenomena called HYPE, and in the end we all get dissapointed.

To go back to the ascended gear topic, I saw since day 1 of the update that people were wanting more ways to get the ascended gear. And that my friend is something I agree with. It does not make sens that a game that is supposed to be grind free offers a unique path to obtain the said so gear. IMO, there should be ways in PVE, WvW and even pvp to obtain that type of gear.

Hence, we can say that right now, ascended gear is extremely vertical.

As a player, I do not mind grinding for some stuff I want, but for the more general player (casual player) this can be cumbersome.

Anyways….

So much potential in this game, yet it does not feel like its getting exploited to its maximum.

I love debate
[Kr] Dungeon Speedclear & Fractals
www.keep-running.fr

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

Yes we are all aware how this process is going to pan out. My direct problem is that this is another Waaaaaah ascended sucks do something thread.

I dislike the gear as well, but I don’t make a stupid kittening post every time I feel kitten

I think this issue of how difficult it is to switch builds is a reasonable thing to discuss. We’ve only just had ascended armor and weapons long enough for people to realize what a pain in the keister it’s going to be. Can still have vertical progression and also have some reasonable ability to change your mind without waiting another three months.

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

the one and only, and i mean ONLY thing that was different in gw1 from any other mmo at that time, for me, was the ability to change builds. when i heard about it, i couldnt believe. in other games it was pay to reset. and then gw1!!! wow what a step in the right direction! it was love at first sight.

and then GW2 came out. the disappointment was strong. but they said GW1 also was not best at start and they improved later on. i had trust in anet. now, a year later, we will have grinders final victory. acsended gear stat changing.

i have no words for what is about to happen.

if anet wants to do this right, they need to give us all the same thing. no elitism please. stat change on all gear. i dont ask much, only the thing i loved about GW1. QQ

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

One of the many reasons as to why I haven’t bothered with alts. Not only is the gearing process lengthy it’s also the most boring I’ve ever experienced in any MMO. Game needs a stronger and better vision.

Posted by: wolfpaq.7354

wolfpaq.7354

The sad thing is that this could be solved really easily. In fact the mechanics to do so are already in place (see traveler gear stat selection or the spinal blades stat selection…).

But no, arenanet insists gw2 means grind wars 2…

PattyCakeChamp.5268

I think this issue of how difficult it is to switch builds is a reasonable thing to discuss. We’ve only just had ascended armor and weapons long enough for people to realize what a pain in the keister it’s going to be. Can still have vertical progression and also have some reasonable ability to change your mind without waiting another three months.

I don’t think you get where I’m coming from. I’m saying “gee this is the 50th topic about ascended and how it sucks for this reason….” This isn’t a new idea, and is figuratively beating the dead horse at this point.

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

i like vertical progresion are u kiding me 5 years from now u gona use the same weapons ? for real ? u not gona get bored whit the same statc and same dmg numbers get real need more lvl’s need beter gear but not the way ascended is made thac just pure epic grind fest

CHIPS.6018

I am glad to see that most people agree with me. ^^

i like vertical progresion are u kiding me 5 years from now u gona use the same weapons ? for real ? u not gona get bored whit the same statc and same dmg numbers get real need more lvl’s need beter gear but not the way ascended is made thac just pure epic grind fest

I feel bored when I am forced to run the same build over and over again because I am stuck with my current gear. This happens when it is too expensive/time consuming to get a new set of gear for my new envisioned build.

Posted by: Lankybird.8149

Lankybird.8149

Why all the criticism on peoples criticisms ?

Posted by: Arthos Ravron.3796

Arthos Ravron.3796

I just play PvP when I feel I need some horizontal progression.

Commander of FoW, Lieutenant of [AKP], and Proud Human and Guardian

“Humanity cannot grasp Utopia for it refuses to be worthy of it”

Posted by: Tolkien.4810

Tolkien.4810

I am glad to see that most people agree with me. ^^

I feel bored when I am forced to run the same build over and over again because I am stuck with my current gear. This happens when it is too expensive/time consuming to get a new set of gear for my new envisioned build.

This is my first post in this forum, because I read it a lot, but this is the first time I feel I need to say something here.

I agree with this 100%.

When ascended gear come, I almost quit the game. In fact, my friends hold me here. Ascended gear and the change to legendary weapons damage sux a lot for me. It was extremely perfect in the begining, with exotics beeing top gear, and the grind for skins.

Well, time goes on and I eat this frog, unfortunatelly, to keep playing with my friends.

I’m casual player, have a little boy to raise, but I play since the pre-access (pre-ordered GW2). Now, I have 1 ascended amulet and 1 ascended ring… Almost 2 years of playing…

Why? Because my son was born right after the ascended introduction, and I dont have time enough to do dailies every day, and monthlies every month.

When the problem affected me?
I just play wvw, really hate jump puzzles, fractals and guild missions. Dungeons I can accept, they are funny (but dont have ascended items :/).

I love to roam with my friends in wvw, so the first time I fight against a full ascended enemy, I feel the difference. Now that my friends that have more time to play then me have all ascended gear (or near all), I see that they can kill way more then me.
I’m not bad player, in fact, I do kill a lot with my almost all exotic gear, but there is a difference in power, and it’s a fact. And there is still the build variation factor, and the alts, and on and on…

Now I’m stuck in this situation where I only have the option to use exotic items to play with differente builds, and I had to “promote” one build to be my “main” build, to get those 2 pieces of ascended trinkets.

TL/DR: IMHO, ascended gear should not be usable in WvW, like sPVP. It really ruined the game for a lot of people like me, even if people keep saying the difference is minimal. For those, keep in mind that minimal diference <> no diference.
If ascended gear is part of wvw, there should be more ways (and easy ways) to obtain them, other then crafting and running those extremelly boring fractals. There are players here that play GW2 for the mass combat (so sPVP and PVE are not part of the game for them), and those players were harmed with those additions.

PS1: Everytime I watch the gw2 team manifesto (pre-launch), and remember the ascended items, I feel a sad panda.

PS2: Sorry for bad english, it’s not my main language.

Ty for reading, and ty for understanding and respecting.

Grungebr[MPK] – Darkhaven
“If you have nothing good to say, just don’t say nothing… "

(edited by Tolkien.4810)

Posted by: Nage.1520

Nage.1520

Who’s saying Guild Wars 2 doesn’t have vertical progression? That’s never been in question. Hell it had vertical progression at launch even.

The real issue isn’t vertical progression or not for most people. The real issue is the time and expense involved in getting BIS gear (and rightly so IMO).

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

I don’t think you get where I’m coming from. I’m saying “gee this is the 50th topic about ascended and how it sucks for this reason….” This isn’t a new idea, and is figuratively beating the dead horse at this point.

I’m not sure the horse is dead. It looks like there will be VP going forward. What form it takes might well be influenced by discussions of Ascended. The topic is still very much on some players’ minds. The only complaints more discussed (outside of the PvP subs) seems to be those around Living World.

CHIPS.6018

I just play PvP when I feel I need some horizontal progression.

Imagine that tomorrow PvP becomes vertical progression, where you have to grind hard to each item you use. How angry will you get?

That’s the problem we PvE and WvW people face everyday.

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

Anet has already begun to address the issue with ascended/ vertical progression directly with a CDI.

Does ascended gear still exist ?

Has there been any indication from Anet ni the CDI thread(s) that ascended gear will be removed from the game ?

The issue still exists.

Posted by: defrule.7236

defrule.7236

The issue has always existed and a handful of people saw the issue ages ago even before ascended gear came out. Every gear slot should be a drop down box that lets you choose stats and runes you have unlocked for that specific slot.

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

I think that they may actually be doing this right now. We will see in the update launch March 18, but from what I read there is no longer going to be PVE gear and PVP gear, just gear. Now in mist the gear will just be looks etc etc still I think it would be impossible to jump around from pve to pvp all the time with your gear if it DIDNT have templates. Again we will see though. This is a very Good point though I am going to Add this to my list of player wanted add-ons for GW2.

There wont be an update on March 18th.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

PattyCakeChamp.5268

Anet has already begun to address the issue with ascended/ vertical progression directly with a CDI.

Does ascended gear still exist ?

Has there been any indication from Anet ni the CDI thread(s) that ascended gear will be removed from the game ?

The issue still exists.

Look at my post, now look at the op, now back at mine. Now look at yours. I’m saying this specific thread is someone who decided they were angry and posted absolutely nothing of productive conversation about the issue. THAT is why this is a dead horse. If he/she had opened the thread with some meaningful discussion points sure. That is not the case. Threads like this should be dumped. Its the same complaints from a different person

Posted by: MightyMicah.7451

MightyMicah.7451

In GW2 it takes me 3 months to switch my build (from one ascended gear to another set).

And this is just one character. We can also talk about alt-characters. They all need one ascended set. And then if we want to try something else and switch its build… >_>

I agree, mate. Part of the reason I loved this game at launch was because it was relatively easy to obtain new top tier gear for each character. However, that just isn’t the case anymore.

This is that new sound. Ya’ll ain’t ready.

Posted by: Azreell.1568

Azreell.1568

I agree, mate. Part of the reason I loved this game at launch was because it was relatively easy to obtain new top tier gear for each character. However, that just isn’t the case anymore.

Ascended gear ended this debate when it was released.

The problem though is that vertical progression IS NOT BAD if done properly. Something many games have pulled off but which GW2 has failed miserably at.

I can take 4 hr to craft a character from 1-80. Take 10 minutes to goto the TP and gear him in full exotics.

or

I can spend 3 months farming mats/gold and dealing with the time gating to craft an already 80 to full ascended.

The large problem being both characters are almost IDENTICAL in power. The reward system is so far out of touch in this game it isn’t funny.

Once again GW2 is just like any other game on the market. You are forever farming for something or grinding for something.

The largest difference in this game is that I never feel rewarded for any grind in this game I have done.

The best thing they could do it fix the reward system in this game because as it stands
now it is just like every other game on the market in terms of grind but without any viable reward for your time.

Azreell – Mesmer
Loyalty To None

Posted by: KyleMcLaw.8974

KyleMcLaw.8974

There is not a need for ascended armor. All content can be done with exo armor. If exo armor was a grind, then I’d agree. But since I have 8 80s, 7 full exo, 1 full ascended and do all content, then I can not agree with this. Get your exo and enjoy the game. If you want to change gear, get new exos. There is a huge difference between NEED and WANT; which, OP has a WANT not a NEED.

Azreell.1568

There is not a need for ascended armor. All content can be done with exo armor. If exo armor was a grind, then I’d agree. But since I have 8 80s, 7 full exo, 1 full ascended and do all content, then I can not agree with this. Get your exo and enjoy the game. If you want to change gear, get new exos. There is a huge difference between NEED and WANT; which, OP has a WANT not a NEED.

You are incorrect. All content can not be done with exos.

If I wanted to do a level 49 fractal I would need agony resist 55 specifically.

You need ascended armor to do fractals at a certain level. UNLESS you have more money then most and can make some pretty hefty infusions (doubtful as it’s not a viable or logical way).

Fractals are content in the game which requires agony resist.

Azreell – Mesmer
Loyalty To None

(edited by Azreell.1568)

KyleMcLaw.8974

You need ascended armor to do fractals at a certain level. UNLESS you have more money then most and can make some pretty hefty infusions (doubtful).

Armor =/ jewelry. Armor =/ weapons. Therefore, my post is correct. 10 on weapons + 20 on infused rings + 10 on earrings + 5 on necklace = 45 and enough to FoM 49. Add a 5 with non infused ascended back you get from relics 1-40 at FoM vendor (or 10 with infused) and ez day. Please don’t insist things that aren’t true.

Posted by: hellsmachine.4085

hellsmachine.4085

It’s too late the damage is done. I just wish Arena net didn’t lie to us about it and try to tell us Ascended was put there to “bridge the gap” between exotics and legendaries. I remember them saying the only gear grind will be for cosmetics only. I was totally fine with this concept and was willing to work just for looks of armor.

Reminds me of the time Jay Wilson lied about the RMAH in D3 having nothing to do with bad loot drops, now they have removed RMAH and improved the loot drop rate.

Why do they lie? Don’t they know we can see through their bullkitten?

They could have just said, “We needed to add something for the hardcore players, ascended was the easiest way to keep them happy. Sorry for the whole backflip on being there no vertical gear grind.”

(edited by hellsmachine.4085)

hellsmachine.4085

If Arenanet wants to make massive changes to the core gameplay, why can’t we have a vote before it takes place?

(edited by hellsmachine.4085)

Azreell.1568

You need ascended armor to do fractals at a certain level. UNLESS you have more money then most and can make some pretty hefty infusions (doubtful).

Armor =/ jewelry. Armor =/ weapons. Therefore, my post is correct. 10 on weapons + 20 on infused rings + 10 on earrings + 5 on necklace = 45 and enough to FoM 49. Add a 5 with non infused ascended back you get from relics 1-40 at FoM vendor (or 10 with infused) and ez day. Please don’t insist things that aren’t true.

45 AR at Level 40-49 is 12 % a tick

That is not a viable amount of damage reduction for most classes who run the meta at that level of play unless your party likes to 4 man most bosses or doesn’t mind chain rezzing you.

You are wrong.

You still need ascended gear to hit the desired and pretty much required 55 ar for a level 40-49 to drop the damage to 1% or 70 AR for a level 50 to drop the damage to 1%.

Azreell – Mesmer
Loyalty To None

(edited by Azreell.1568)

Posted by: Traveller.7496

Traveller.7496

Give an option to switch stats for ascended gear. Problem solved.

hellsmachine.4085

But then people would complain about legendaries being worthless.

Azreell.1568

I have been saying this forever.

Give an option with a few days or week cd.

Legendary still stays top tier and and Ascended would actually have some worth.

But, No one seemed to interested in that ideal.

Azreell – Mesmer
Loyalty To None

KyleMcLaw.8974

That is not a viable amount of damage reduction for most classes who run the meta at that level of play unless your party likes to 4 man most bosses or doesn’t mind chain rezzing you.

Sorry try again – You still need ascended gear to hit the desired and pretty much required 55 ar number.

Again, difference from CAN and EASILY. Not everyone forces meta, you CAN make +10 infusions for rings, back piece =/ armor so still 55 with it infused, and you might need to actually be skilled at dodging agony. Doesn’t negate ascended armor as a WANT instead of it being a NEED

(edited by KyleMcLaw.8974)

Posted by: defrule.7236

defrule.7236

It’s not that no one is interested. It’s Anet that isn’t interested because they’re too busy holding conferences on how to milk more money from casuals.

hellsmachine.4085

They won’t do it, because the current system makes them more money. If people could switch on the fly then gem sales would drop because you don’t need to re-grind, for some that’s re-pay.

It’s the same reason we don’t have a vanity tab and never will. Because Transmutation Crystal sales would take a dive.

Azreell.1568

Sorry try again – You still need ascended gear to hit the desired and pretty much required 55 ar number.

Again, difference from CAN and EASILY. No one forces meta, you CAN make +10 infusions for rings, back piece =/ armor so still 55 with it infused, and you might need to actually be skilled at dodging agony. Doesn’t negate ascended armor as a WANT instead of it being a NEED

Riddle me this – How do you hit the 70 AR cap for level 50 with just exos.

You can’t once again.

Making that large of infusion is pretty much impossible monetary wise for 99.9% all all players in game.

Apparently you simply do not like being wrong regardless of what logic might dictate.

P.S. You can’t dodge all agony attacks.

Azreell – Mesmer
Loyalty To None

(edited by Azreell.1568)

KyleMcLaw.8974

Again, difference from CAN and EASILY. Not everyone forces meta, you CAN make +10 infusions for rings, back piece =/ armor so still 55 with it infused, and you might need to actually be skilled at dodging agony. Doesn’t negate ascended armor as a WANT instead of it being a NEED

You can’t once again.

Making that large of infusion is pretty much impossible monetary wise for 99.9% all all players in game.

FoM 50 adds no difference in chest or relics than 41-49. If you want to gold sink to do 1 level that is identical to 40 FoM then FoM 50 is your tea. Riddle solved.

P.S. Still don’t need ascended armor. Agony infusions can reach higher than 10.

(edited by KyleMcLaw.8974)

Azreell.1568

You can’t once again.

FoM 50 adds no difference in chest or relics than 41-49. If you want to gold sink to do 1 level that is identical to 40 FoM then FoM 50 is your tea. Riddle solved.

But the debate started when you posted ALL content can be done without ascended.

Once again I have proven you wrong.

Azreell – Mesmer
Loyalty To None