Put festive tokens into wallet

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Julius.5931

Julius.5931

Hi Anet. I hope you’re reading this. I have like 2 stacks left of festive tokens in my bank. I destroyed a stack before since I didn’t know there were still npc’s that accepted them after the events. I’m keeping what I have left in hopes that the events wherein I can accumulate some return again so that I may get some of the other stuff I missed out on.

I don’t mind waiting for a year or so again until the events reset, maybe. But It’d be nice if you could help us free up some space and include items like these tokens into the wallet.

Posted by: JCROY.5730

JCROY.5730

This! Good point..after all, it is a kind of ingame money to buy stuff with

“see cow, grab bundle, feed cow?”

Posted by: euro.5164

euro.5164

also add wvw-tickets, geodes, pristine fractal relics, black lion tickets and all kinds of other “currencies” that are currently blocking bank slots to the wallet plz

Posted by: Annette.6278

Annette.6278

Agree with it. I think there should be slots for every collected items. that we receive during LS or another activity. We need free slots in our bank for other stuff.

GW2 is almost a perfect MMORPG. Please, DON"T make it in such way like we are stupid.

Posted by: shaquinna.2869

shaquinna.2869

But….but…. you can buy extra bankspace for only 600 gems to store them in?

(I’d love to see them put those currencies in the wallet)

Evanny
[EU] Piken Square
Representing: ‘The Only One’ [One]

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I agree that they should put all the permanent currencies into the wallet.

I don’t think it would be worth it for the old one-time-only Living Story ones like the found heirlooms and kite fortune scraps. But since the living story from now on is permanent it would make sense to add the currencies to the wallet.

This would also be an effective way of letting players know what is and isn’t permanent and therefore what they can keep and what they can safely get rid of.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

Actually, I wish they would take that one step further. Put all currencies in the wallet. Have no temporary currencies.

If they insist on having more temporarily useful junk to clutter our bags and banks with, perhaps clearly label the currency itself with an “expiration” date and put in a permanent currency exchange NPC that exchanges expired currencies for something at least slightly useful.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Actually, I wish they would take that one step further. Put all currencies in the wallet. Have no temporary currencies.

If they insist on having more temporarily useful junk to clutter our bags and banks with, perhaps clearly label the currency itself with an “expiration” date and put in a permanent currency exchange NPC that exchanges expired currencies for something at least slightly useful.

And remove Piles of Silky Sand and Pieces of Aetherkey’s while you’re at it.

My inventory/bank have:

• Piles of Silky Sand
  • Geodes
  • Pieces of Aetherkeys
  • Aetherkeys
  • Queen’s Gauntlet Tickets (~2,250)
  • Festival Tokens (~750)
  • Bauble Bubbles
  • Baubles (had an entire character’s inventory full before I deleted them all)
  • Fortune Scraps
  • Dragon’s Jade Claim Tickets

Totaling to:
10 unique Trophys/CURRENCIES
20 unique stacks (before counting stacks on stacks on stacks on stacks of stacks of Baubles)

EDIT: Make that 2545 Queen Gauntlet Tickets (11 stacks)

(edited by Esplen.3940)

Posted by: Ashandar.2570

Ashandar.2570

Easy solution would be to take the wvw season rewards to pve. That would make 3 new currencies in wallet without need for more:
wvw tickets, pve tickets and BL ticket scraps (never understood why I have to buy a BL claim ticket for scraps before buying the skin I want, just make the skins cost 10-70 scraps instead of 1-7 tickets).
No more geodes, festival tokens etc etc, just these three. and an npc that exchanges the old stuff for the new pve tickets naturally.

In due time, all will serve the asura.

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Yes to wallet items please. Only reason not to would be to have it that way would be if they planned Mystic Forge usage.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

Yes to wallet items please. Only reason not to would be to have it that way would be if they planned Mystic Forge usage.

Either that, or they don’t plan to use them after all this. The fortune scraps went the same way. Now that the Zephyrites’ ship has come crashing down, will there even be another event for them?

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Either that, or they don’t plan to use them after all this. The fortune scraps went the same way. Now that the Zephyrites’ ship has come crashing down, will there even be another event for them?

This too, yes. I have several bits and bobs from other story events like Lion’s Arch that are still in my inventory. It’d be nice to convert them into something so I know I can ditch them. Even if it’s just to copy the effect of a +10 Luck Essence or make them sellable junk for a few copper.

If these things were wallet-only, then they could just disappear from inventory and it wouldn’t even be an issue.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Hannelore.8153

Hannelore.8153

But then you wouldn’t be buying bank expansions, slots, and bags…

Daisuki [SUKI] LGBT-Friendly Guild Leader | NA – Jade Quarry
I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.
/i’m a lesbiab… lesbiam… less bien… GIRLS/