PvE|P Wardrove?

PvE|P Wardrove?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

So how is it going to work for the skins now?

If I take a PvE skin into PvP, will I be able to put it into the PvP locker like we do for PvP armor and be able to switch it around all my characters, or is it going to be “glued” to the character and the wardrove is gonna change/be gone?

Im curious how is it gonna work now.

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

PvE|P Wardrove?

Posted by: Zelyhn.8069

Zelyhn.8069

There will be scripted agony every time you open the wardrobe.

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

PvE|P Wardrove?

Posted by: kailin.4905

kailin.4905

Did I miss something? Was this officially announced as coming out of something? I basically stopped playing until a pve wardrobe is put in so excuse me for being out of the loop.

PvE|P Wardrove?

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

Did I miss something? Was this officially announced as coming out of something? I basically stopped playing until a pve wardrobe is put in so excuse me for being out of the loop.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/player-vs-player-rewards-roadmap/

Go down to the part marked “Gear” and read that.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

PvE|P Wardrove?

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

I really really hope so.. I am so excited that it could be a wardrobe!

PvE|P Wardrove?

Palador.2170

I have my hopes, but… I won’t let them grow too much.

Please, ANet, come through for us on this one. And if you do, then put all the old gemstore items on sale again when it happens. You’ll have a lot of people wanting stuff they skipped the first time, if they can wardrobe it for all their characters.

PvE|P Wardrove?

Posted by: chemiclord.3978

chemiclord.3978

For everyone who wanted a PvE Wardrobe:

Here we go. Strap on those helmets and bunker down. It’s gonna get real ugly real quick.

PvE|P Wardrove?

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

This is a pretty good sign for all of us that have been wanting a Skin Wardrobe. Collin himself has stated that ANet feels like a “skin wardrobe”* feels like a big chunk of the game that is missing.

He speaks about it at the 21:00 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Jy7CcwnfUdU

• Not sure that was the exact terminology Collin used.

PvE|P Wardrove?

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Doesn’t sound like a skin wardrobe at all. It’s sounds like they’re simply adding stats to PvP gear and when you enter PvP, the stats will be removed, just like when you have an item with selectable stats and nothing selected. This will allow you to bring your PvE gear.

PvE|P Wardrove?

Palador.2170

Doesn’t sound like a skin wardrobe at all. It’s sounds like they’re simply adding stats to PvP gear and when you enter PvP, the stats will be removed, just like when you have an item with selectable stats and nothing selected. This will allow you to bring your PvE gear.

Players will be able to earn gear in PvP that can be carried over to PvE and vice versa.

That’s part of what’s getting hopes up.

PvE|P Wardrove?

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Indeed. I’m personally hoping that this indeed means that a PvE wardrobe is coming.

A bit sad that the current rank finishers won’t be achievable anymore though, unless the new versions are even nicer.

PvE|P Wardrove?

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

I could it could just as easily mean that they’re deleting the PvP Locker, but it would make more sense to convert that into a PvX Locker instead.

PvE|P Wardrove?

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

That’s my gut feeling, especially since they’re removing Glory as a currency and replacing it with gold. I honestly don’t know how it’ll work with things like dungeon armor (especially after the Flamekissed armor fiasco), but if it provides a way for us to store our existing armor skins and create copies (possibly with Transmutation Stones) as needed, it would be a fantastic QoL update.

PvE|P Wardrove?

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

That’s my gut feeling, especially since they’re removing Glory as a currency and replacing it with gold. I honestly don’t know how it’ll work with things like dungeon armor (especially after the Flamekissed armor fiasco), but if it provides a way for us to store our existing armor skins and create copies (possibly with Transmutation Stones) as needed, it would be a fantastic QoL update.

too good to be free

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ