PvE in PvP

PvE in PvP

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tumult.2578

Tumult.2578

Can we please have safe areas in all PvP maps with hearts and waypoints, where we can’t be attacked by other players?

PvE in PvP

Posted by: Jinroh.4251

Jinroh.4251

Why? PvP maps are all about PvP. Is there something there important you want like a pet or armor set in that area or something?

PvE in PvP

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I agree. WvW should have hearts and events so we PvE players can play in there. Just make us green to all factions and not a part of the queue and we won’t bother the WvW players at all.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

PvE in PvP

Jinroh.4251

Now I’m curious. Am I missing something in the WvW maps that they added that is suddenly appealing for PVE? I mean other than farming chests and Tomes.

PvE in PvP

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

It would only be fair for PvE players to be able to access the PvP-centric maps and still enjoy the PvE mode, should the demarcation of game modes become fuzzy.

PvE in PvP

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I’m guessing this is the ironic counter thread to the duelling one?

PvE in PvP

Jinroh.4251

I’m guessing this is the ironic counter thread to the duelling one?

Yeah someone told me it was. Now I feel silly replying to it. Ahh well thus is the nature of internet forums.

PvE in PvP

Just a flesh wound.3589

Not only WvW should be PvE friendly. Surely there’s things that can be added to the sPvP maps. Maybe scribing? We could use the sPvP maps to build houses and decorate them.

It’s only fair.

ANet may give it to you.

PvE in PvP

Posted by: Tumult.2578

Tumult.2578

Why? Does one suggestion sound more ridiculous than the other?

PvE in PvP

Posted by: stale.9785

stale.9785

Hearts, noncombatant status. Of course, PvE players ought to bump others from the queue, because they wouldn’t be taking part in the combat, thus wouldn’t be changing anything.

Also, to make it more fun, allow use of consumables in PvP.

There will also have to be nodes added, for farming of ore, wood and cloth.

PvE in PvP

Just a flesh wound.3589

It would be great to have neutral status in WvW. Can you imagine the role play possibilities that would open up? Role players could flock to WvW to walk across the landscape and role play their characters’ lives in map chat.

ANet may give it to you.

PvE in PvP

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

This would probably double pvp player base lol.

PvE in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

This would probably double pvp player base lol.

Tie legendary armor to it and watch PvP explode. The best Esport numbers ever, they could add some thing like the first PvE player to gather all the modes on the map give bonus points, and if they take out the champ that wanders the area it will rain ascended chests. How cool would that be?

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

PvE in PvP

Posted by: Lyp Sao.1375

Lyp Sao.1375

There will also have to be nodes added, for farming of ore, wood and cloth.

Daily PvP Forager
Daily PvP Lumberer
Daily PvP Miner
Daily PvP Vista Viewer
Daily PvP Event Completer

Don’t fight the other ants
Fight the queens

PvE in PvP

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

“Although satire is usually meant to be humorous, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit to draw attention to both particular and wider issues in society.” wikipedia

So, is this satirizing requests for open PvP in PvE maps or requests for dueling? If the former, well played. If the latter, not so much. Given that there is a current thread on duels and I haven’t seen one on open PvP in PvE for a long while, I’d guess the latter. However, this is the internet and nothing is either certain or sacred.

PvE in PvP

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

I completely support this movement and all of the suggestions presented in the thread so far.

/signed

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol