PvP armor to PvE?

PvP armor to PvE?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

Is it possible to transmute the PvP “masquerade armor” to PvE “unnamed armor” with lvl 80 transmute stones/crystals? Or, will it simply reform as PvE masquerade armor?

Why wasn’t this added in the first place?- a solid answer would be appreciated!
It’s such a greatly designed armor.
And since there is already a model for it, wouldn’t it be easy to turn it to PvE armor?

Attachments:

PvP armor to PvE?

Posted by: Wooboost.8527

Wooboost.8527

Iirc that set is not in the game.

PvP armor to PvE?

SnowHawk.3615

Iirc that set is not in the game.

lirc? what does that stand for?

So it’s not in the game completely- as in you cannot obtain it at all, even at wolf rank in PvP?

PvP armor to PvE?

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

“if i recall correctly”. Old IRC shorthand i think.

And supposedly there should be a proverbial bulkhead between PVE and SPVP, so i don’t think the game would allow the skin of a SPVP item to be put on top of PVE stats.

PvP armor to PvE?

SnowHawk.3615

“if i recall correctly”. Old IRC shorthand i think.

And supposedly there should be a proverbial bulkhead between PVE and SPVP, so i don’t think the game would allow the skin of a SPVP item to be put on top of PVE stats.

Oh thanks!!
I thought it was Lirc – lol xD i was like .. “like…I….run…call??”

Ah – yea I think you’re right about that.. I mean especially since their are PvE armors in PvP- but you know, it’ll probably never be added anyways- hopefully something similar- other than that ‘drybones’ set.

PvP armor to PvE?

Posted by: Voodoo.1709

Voodoo.1709

From what I understand it was in pve but the karma vendor that sold it was removed. I would love for it to be put back though as it is a nice looking set for a necro.

PvP armor to PvE?

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

I guess if you can spare the expense take in 6 fine trans stones and a set of white armor in your bag too PvP and see if you can trans the set to whites then see if you can leave with them..

PvP armor to PvE?

Posted by: Voodoo.1709

Voodoo.1709

I don’t do spvp often so out of curiosity how much effort or time does it take to acquire the set in PvP? If it is reasonable I wouldn’t mind giving it a try.

PvP armor to PvE?

Posted by: Wooboost.8527

Wooboost.8527

From what I understand it was in pve but the karma vendor that sold it was removed. I would love for it to be put back though as it is a nice looking set for a necro.

This

PvP armor to PvE?

Posted by: sirflamesword.3896

sirflamesword.3896

I don’t do spvp often so out of curiosity how much effort or time does it take to acquire the set in PvP? If it is reasonable I wouldn’t mind giving it a try.

I just got to Wolf rank today which would allow you to get the set, and I have 545 tournaments played. It takes a pretty considerable amount of time to get that far.

Pinnacle of Responsibility[Mom]-Yaks Bend
Unstable Shield, Unstable Light