Pvp good or bad?

Pvp good or bad?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: gillius.2856

gillius.2856

maybe if you put up some thing constructive instead of raging then it might not get deleted.

the whole point is that everyone can play.

Pvp good or bad?

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Pvp good or bad?

Posted by: felivear.1536

felivear.1536

I said it before and I’ll say it again, it’s a free freaking country and I fought for it to be that way…so how can anet tell me that my thread needed to be removed?

I don’t like the PvP system in this game so what?

A noob can get all the gear and stats from just logging in? Really? I don’t about you but everything good in this life comes from working for it, not getting a handout!

So, I’m a PvP only player and have been so since head start. I’m not sure what you’re complaining about. WvW players have gear disparity, if you like winning because of gear, go there. Are you complaining because if you decide to do structured pvp, you don’t get some sort of gear advantage??

If you’re complaining that we get the cosmetic gear, you do realize that getting the cosmetic gear in PvP takes almost 3 times as long as in PvE (someone broke down the per hour glory required compared to the same gear piece requirement in PvE).

feLIVEar: Your resident forum king.

Pvp good or bad?

Posted by: Afyael.1740

Afyael.1740

It’s a free country yes but these forums are owned by Anet. It’s like someone acting really obnoxious at a party, the owner can have you thrown out.

p.s. I disagree with your opinion, I think the game should be skill based and not about who plays the most.

Pvp good or bad?

Posted by: poziix.7285

poziix.7285

I said it before and I’ll say it again, it’s a free freaking country and I fought for it to be that way…so how can anet tell me that my thread needed to be removed?

Because a forum owned and run by a company doesn’t equal a “free country”. It’s their forum, their rules and their prerogative to remove any post they want. A forum is not a democracy, it’s an autocracy.

Pvp good or bad?

Posted by: Simon.3106

Simon.3106

What if I’m a 50 year old man who only have 2 hours to play this game per week? I have a family to feed and take care of, not to mention spend time with. I love PvP, but because of the limited of time I have, I would be FAR BEHIND in skills compare to people who have 168 hours per week to play this game.

~Way of the Ranger~
Legendary Ranger, Simon

Pvp good or bad?

Posted by: Sky.7610

Sky.7610

I don’t like the PvP system in this game so what?

A noob can get all the gear and stats from just logging in? Really? I don’t about you but everything good in this life comes from working for it, not getting a handout!

a few problems…

1. You didn’t fought for what you thought you did. It might be a “free” country in retrospect to the government but Anet is a private entity and unless required by law, it has no obligation to make the benefit of “free democracy” within its property.

2. You chose the wrong game. This game is design around skill base competition in regards to pvp and not gear base. If you enjoy pew pewing people who simply doesn’t stand a chance due to gear, then there are plenty of MMORPG out there just for you. You get to show off look, not stats.

Pvp good or bad?

Posted by: maintank.9074

maintank.9074

I love the PvP in this game really

Pvp good or bad?

Posted by: Kakeru.2873

Kakeru.2873

SPvp in this game is dead.