Q: Infused Aqua Breather?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

So, one thing I noticed and completely forgot about when I was doing the underwater fractal was that my helmet would be replaced with the aqua breather this being the case I took a lot more dmg due to not having the AR needed. My question then is:

When will we get an Aqua Breather that has an infusion slot? Even if it is not ascended you could give them an infusion slot like you did the crafted backpieces on their final tier.

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

Seem to recall that they’re adding receipts for ascended aqua breathers in HoT.

Personally I’m against the entire aqua breather thing, and wish you could just use the normal helm stats/rune while under water, so we didn’t have to buy a 7th rune for when we dump underwater (Travelers runes are expensive yo). And rather just overlay it with a aquabreather skin that you could modify.

Would save you some agony resistance infusions as well.

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

Posted by: ham.8209

ham.8209

So, one thing I noticed and completely forgot about when I was doing the underwater fractal was that my helmet would be replaced with the aqua breather this being the case I took a lot more dmg due to not having the AR needed. My question then is:

When will we get an Aqua Breather that has an infusion slot? Even if it is not ascended you could give them an infusion slot like you did the crafted backpieces on their final tier.

this would be a nice little item to have . be it done by crafting it or getting it as a drop of some sort . 1+

Posted by: hazenvirus.8154

hazenvirus.8154

Someone mentioned in another thread that they could just make aqua breathers a skin and use the helmet stats even when in the water. I’d prefer that personally.