Q: On Envoy/legendary Armor

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

If I get the light experimental envoy armor and make the Heavy legendary armor will I get all the heavy skins preceding the heavy legendary armor?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Can you make heavy Legendary armor without first making the Precursor Envoy heavy armor?

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

It does not matter which experimental envoy armor weight class you get. You can still make whatever legendary armor weight class. I think it is the 2nd tier on that matter towards your legendary armor.

I just do not know if you get the legenary (say heavy) set of armor if you also end up getting the previous ones as well if say you decided on getting the light/med exp. armor on tier 1.

Posted by: thefinnster.7105

thefinnster.7105

its not confirmed yet but many speculate that the next stage of the colection will unlock recipes for precurssor armour witch makes sence since if you want more than one set of armour you will need to have the ablity to craft extra precurssors however it seems we will only ever have 1 choice of what experimental armour skin we can unlock witch in its selff is not a componenet for makeing legendary armour

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

If I get the light experimental envoy armor and make the Heavy legendary armor will I get all the heavy skins preceding the heavy legendary armor?

http://dulfy.net/2016/06/16/gw2-legendary-armor-information-from-arenanet/

“Upon completion of the Envoy Armor II collection, you will receive another box of armor and this will be the final stage of precursor armor. These will be the items you can upgrade to legendary armor in the Mystic Forge. This armor box will similarly require you to choose an armor type, and it will award a set of precursor armors of that type. However, it also will unlock crafting recipes to craft all three types of precursor armor, so anyone wanting to create different types of legendary armor or additional armors for their other characters will be able to do so. Obtaining a Refined Envoy Armor will unlock the corresponding Experimental Envoy Armor skin, so players wanting to unlock all of these skins will be able to do that by creating the Refined Envoy Armors when they have been unlocked”

Dev post…

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Legendary-Armor-Information

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.