Q: Whats up with all the overflows?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Smelly Bookah.6957

Smelly Bookah.6957

My dear Anet.

wth is with all those overflows? Did you decrease maximum number of players on every map just to get rid of lags?

Whenever i do a world boss event there are suspiciously few people around compared to what was before.

It kitten es me off. Just logged in, wanted to get the behemoth event done and I can’t get to my home server :S I’m seriously upset.
If it turns out to be yet another “genius” idea of yours then I’ll be even more upset.
Recantly whenever u mess with something it only gets worse :S

If it’s because of guesting, then it needs adressing too. Assuming that is the case, it’s ridiculous that i can’t get to my home server because of bunch of guests. This however seems quite unlikely as there has never been so many overflow issues. It all started few days ago.

Posted by: One Prarie Outpost.4860

One Prarie Outpost.4860

My dear Anet.

wth is with all those overflows? Did you decrease maximum number of players on every map just to get rid of lags?

Whenever i do a world boss event there are suspiciously few people around compared to what was before.

It kitten es me off. Just logged in, wanted to get the behemoth event done and I can’t get to my home server :S I’m seriously upset.
If it turns out to be yet another “genius” idea of yours then I’ll be even more upset.
Recantly whenever u mess with something it only gets worse :S

If it’s because of guesting, then it needs adressing too. Assuming that is the case, it’s ridiculous that i can’t get to my home server because of bunch of guests. This however seems quite unlikely as there has never been so many overflow issues. It all started few days ago.

You can’t see the people that are there because of the culling that is happening, Strange, I know… but there are actually large numbers of toons. You just can’t see them.

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Did you decrease maximum number of players on every map just to get rid of lags?

Yes, it was just recently reduced, which fixed the server lag.

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

There is already a dedicated thread about this issue here Guesting and overflow [Merged].

Therefore, this one is now closed to avoid duplicates.

Thank you!

(edited by Moderator.6837)