Q:WvW/PvP Legendary Armor Set Skin.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mango Ran.6053

Mango Ran.6053

Any future plans for making it look awesome when you complete the set? specially the pvp leg set.

Ugliest set of them all i.m.o., considering it’s more stressing than PVE when you are fighting real people.

Lvcifer Morningstar
Tank wannabe Warrior
Kaineng [Aden] [PwN]

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

They’ve said no. With how much work it took for the PvE ones, I don’t blame them.

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

They’ve said no. With how much work it took for the PvE ones, I don’t blame them.

should just shared the skins

Mango Ran.6053

Oh, for the straight answer. they got lazy.

Oh well, always PVE when the name of the game is guild wars. ahaahahaha!

Thanks for the info.

Lvcifer Morningstar
Tank wannabe Warrior
Kaineng [Aden] [PwN]

Ayrilana.1396

should just shared the skins

No. Those skins are PvE only. WvW/sPvP got legendary armor because a lot of players were demanding it.

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

If you want the PvE skins, do PvE.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

Ayrilana.1396

Oh, for the straight answer. they got lazy.

Oh well, always PVE when the name of the game is guild wars. ahaahahaha!

Thanks for the info.

It took them how many months to develop just the PvE ones? It’s not about lazy but being more practical with their resources.

Mango Ran.6053

The PVE leg Arm is Awesome as i said. doesn’t mean i want it.

So why does all the legendary back is awesome in all path? Why not for armors too?

Why not? why? lol

Lvcifer Morningstar
Tank wannabe Warrior
Kaineng [Aden] [PwN]

Posted by: Hiwi Kiwi.7386

Hiwi Kiwi.7386

With the work required for pvp/wvw sets being near the same as pve – I don’t see why the skin isn’t just copied. None of this ‘false leg armor’ bs, tbh. :/ I can understand anet has other priorities at the moment, but to outwardly just say ‘sorry all your hard work in the other game styles is kitten, kthnxbai’ is a bit.. horrendous.

" ’Cause in the end, all you really have are memories. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

It’s fully functional as legendary armor and you can transmute it to be any skin you have unlocked. Even the infusions swap out for free.

I’ve made two pieces (one spvp, one wvw) so far, so I can’t take full advantage of them, but I’ve transmuted them to skins I like better.

Posted by: Hyrai.8720

Hyrai.8720

Of course you can transmute legendary PvP/WvW armors, but that’s not the point of the thread…
I think what a lot of people wish for is a legendary PvP/WvW armor that looks like one, instead of just getting the possibility of stat-swapping on some “transmuted trash”.

Ayrilana.1396

The PVE leg Arm is Awesome as i said. doesn’t mean i want it.

So why does all the legendary back is awesome in all path? Why not for armors too?

Why not? why? lol

Because they do not require the same amount of work. It’s easier to develop a back item that looks good and has minimal clipping than it does to do the same for six armor pieces across two genders across five races across three weights.

Posted by: Aira.7360

Aira.7360

When leg armor coming out, many people asking why leg armor only on pve, many people want it on pvp and wvw because they want it for the ability change sigil and they can’t get it cause the LI requiment, and now when they give pvp/wvw player to craft leg armor with same ability they want the skin?

Ayrilana.1396

When leg armor coming out, many people asking why leg armor only on pve, many people want it on pvp and wvw because they want it for the ability change sigil and they can’t get it cause the LI requiment, and now when they give pvp/wvw player to craft leg armor with same ability they want the skin?

Give them an inch and they’ll take a mile.

Posted by: Sly.9518

Sly.9518

The people that wanted the PvE Legendary without raiding (aka the people wanting Easy mode Raids) want the skin. Most people think the PvE skins are horrendous and the Pvp/ WvW players are fine with just the functionality.