QOL suggestion thread

QOL suggestion thread

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Flapjackson.1596

Flapjackson.1596

As the title suggests I want a big combined thread for us to voice the little things that bug us but get ignored because they’re not HoT. Please voice your concerns, you might find what bugs you also bugs a lot of people. I made this because the new MF is annoying me since there are random NPCs standing all around in it that I accidentally talk to all the time and Miyani has to be sure every single time I buy stones or crystals that I actually want to buy them. Not the first time. Every single time.

Abaddon: Fallen God of Water, Secrets, and Dance Battles
In Vino Veritas

QOL suggestion thread

Posted by: Brother Dulfite.5793

Brother Dulfite.5793

Armor sets and weapon sets. I shouldn’t have to waste my bag storage on armor sets just because I’m competent enough to know different situations call for different stats.

Also, builds for skills. I should be able to, with one click, switch skill builds. It’s ridiculous that neither of these are in the game now. Just ridiculous.

QOL suggestion thread

Posted by: BattleCat.2098

BattleCat.2098

I have a couple of things I’d like to change.

1. Let us hide weapons and shields when we are outside combat, or even just in non-combat areas. I love running around with a sword and shield, but the shield looks really bad when I put it on my back. So much that I have a second weapon set I switch to outside combat, just to hide the shield.

2. When I auto-attack an enemy, I want my character to move close enough to actually attack it. The reason is simply that when I went from my lvl 80 mesmer to brand new guardian, I often find myself standing right next to an enemy an NOT doing anything. I assume it’s because I’m one step too far away, or something. So annoying. This was never an issue with my mesmer, ranger or elementalist, but they are all ranged characters.

3. When I use a skill that targets the ground, I nearly always loose focus on the enemy I’m attacking. A quick solution would be to keep focus on the enemy until I manually deselect it, select another enemy, or the enemy dies.

4. When I dye clothes, I would LOVE if I could store those colors for later. I get that we can’t store the clothes as custom outfits due to the transmutation charges, but why can’t we store the color patterns? Every piece of equipment can have every type of color, so we don’t even need to worry about what gear we are using. Quite the contrary, it means we can safely switch out whatever gear we want, and still have very easy access to the color pattern we used.