[QoL Suggestion] Sell Directly From Bank

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kodiak.4213

Kodiak.4213

A small quality of life improvement would be that I am able to sell items directly from my account bank instead of having to drag it into my inventory first. I’m not sure if this has been brought up before, but there you have it. This is nitpicking, but hey, when it it is something this small, I’d say that is a darn good sign. Keep up the good work ANET,

-Kodiak

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Would definitely add convenience, but banks typically don’t buy your clutter lol.

I think all banks should have a merchant right in that room like a number of the capitol cities have.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

This could be a good idea, but only if it’s something players can turn on and off as they need to.

I often put things into my bank specifically because they can be sold (either on the TP or to merchants) and I’m afraid I’ll sell them accidentally if I keep them in my inventory.

With this change storing those items in the bank would be even worse than keeping them in my inventory because then they’d appear for sale every time I sold anything on any character, instead of just the one who’s holding them. I’d have to buy some extra invisible bags for a character I don’t use often and give them all those items.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Kodiak.4213

Kodiak.4213

What i mean, is to add the option to sell items on the TP directly from the bank via right click, just as you would put them up for sale from your inventory.