Queensdale myster

Queensdale myster

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Aptofan.3172

Aptofan.3172

I’ve been documenting the strange changes of the so called “Baker Claudette” and have noticed that this name and position must be used for spies to cover up who they are…

ok actually like wtf is with this..

http://i.imgur.com/drqsqat.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/AGEXPkh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/p0He1Xf.jpg

Queensdale myster

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

You saw nothing. That looks like a weather balloon to me.

Queensdale myster

Posted by: Ashabhi.1365

Ashabhi.1365

In the immortal words of Arte Johnson:

Veddy Interesting!

Level 80 Elementalist

Queensdale myster

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Nice catch.

Queensdale myster

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Hmm…

I think I need to start paying more attention to the appearances of NPCs again, at least more than my current gawking at the awesome clothes that Sister Brenda and Lexi Price in Queensdale are wearing and wishing we could have them for our armors.

Attachments:

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Queensdale myster

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Nice that some people in Tyria change clothes before they rot and fall off. Either that or it is a franchise Baker Claudette. Kind of like Tim Horton is not behind the counter at Tim Hortons (kind of hard for him to do that really since he died several years before the franchise took off).

Queensdale myster

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Alot of NPS change their appearance when the dailies reset.
All Master Craftsmen for example.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Queensdale myster

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Funny thing is it took people this long to notice.

Queensdale myster

Posted by: Thalador.4218

Thalador.4218

There’s a roaming Priory girl in Malchor’s Leap who goes from dark-skinned, short black hair to fair-skinned, waist-reaching brown hair on a daily basis, and vice versa.

@Stin: I’m offended those clothes are still not wearable by players. Female noblewomen NPCs have it, even the Orrian zombie ladies have it, but not the players. >.<

Same goes for Countess Anise’s attire (minus the pants)… Y u no make it available to us, ANet!?

Scarlet’s Alliance Wars (a.k.a. “Guild Wars 2”)
A fantasy of sci-fi cyborg implants grafted into the desiccated flesh of Guild Wars’ corpse.

Queensdale myster

Posted by: Oniyui.8279

Oniyui.8279

Hmm…

I think I need to start paying more attention to the appearances of NPCs again, at least more than my current gawking at the awesome clothes that Sister Brenda and Lexi Price in Queensdale are wearing and wishing we could have them for our armors.

Those aren’t clothes. What we’re witnessing here is a changeling, completely in the buff.

Queensdale myster

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

There’s a roaming Priory girl in Malchor’s Leap who goes from dark-skinned, short black hair to fair-skinned, waist-reaching brown hair on a daily basis, and vice versa.

@Stin: I’m offended those clothes are still not wearable by players. Female noblewomen NPCs have it, even the Orrian zombie ladies have it, but not the players. >.<

Same goes for Countess Anise’s attire (minus the pants)… Y u no make it available to us, ANet!?

It makes me very sad indeed.
What also makes me sad is that these gloves are not available. They’re perfect medium armor, and especially for rangers as they primarily use bows. Tell me you wouldn’t want these.
Found on Kian [Repairs] at Trainer’s Terrace in the Village of Shaemoor in Queensdale. She also has a nice top on that would be perfect for players into role playing.

All of these great clothes and armors already designed and in the game…yet off limits to players for absolutely no good reason. Honestly, I don’t know how many more illogical and saddening disappointments I can stand.

…le sigh…

Attachments:

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)