Question about Kudzu

Question about Kudzu

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: klemen.8439

klemen.8439

So I’ve just recently crafted my Kudzu and there’s one thing I’ve noticed.

All (correct me if I’m wrong) legendaries give your player an aura or a cool effect on the wielding hand.

Kudzu for some reason doesn’t.

It has the least effects of all legendaries and it just seems kinda unfair that it requires same amount of effort as other legendaries but doesn’t deliver nearly as much.

Is this a common issue among the people who crafted Kudzu or am I the only one disappointed here?

Old Piken Square WvW Vet

Question about Kudzu

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

No, not all give you an aura. Kudzu, Meteorologicus, and Flameseeker Prophecies (although the shield is so big that it’s almost like it gives you an aura while you’re using it) all don’t have an aura. There may be more. And Kudzu was my first legendary. I’m not disappointed with it at all.

Edit: And, honestly, kudzu is one of the cheaper (and, thus, easier) ones to make. It requires no lodestones, for example. And one of its gifts is a Gift of Wood, which is one of the cheapest/easiest to get.

Question about Kudzu

Posted by: klemen.8439

klemen.8439

No, not all give you an aura. Kudzu, Meteorologicus, and Flameseeker Prophecies (although the shield is so big that it’s almost like it gives you an aura while you’re using it) all don’t have an aura. There may be more. And Kudzu was my first legendary. I’m not disappointed with it at all.

Edit: And, honestly, kudzu is one of the cheaper (and, thus, easier) ones to make. It requires no lodestones, for example. And one of its gifts is a Gift of Wood, which is one of the cheapest/easiest to get.

Well, the price differences on TP are 100-200 gold and precursor sure isn’t one of cheapest.

So I wouldn’t say it requires any less effort than other legendaries (Except Eternety for obvious reasons).

Old Piken Square WvW Vet

Question about Kudzu

Posted by: Artemis Thuras.8795

Artemis Thuras.8795

use it on lupi if you want to see the “aura” easily.
He looks adorable with those huge flowers.

Co-Leader of The Mythical Dragons [MYTH],
Advocate of learning and being a useful party member.
http://mythdragons.enjin.com/recruitment

Question about Kudzu

Posted by: Dasenthal.6520

Dasenthal.6520

I finished my Kudzu a couple of days ago as well, and at first I wasn’t really impressed. However I would encourage you to go wander around in a high lvl area that isn’t filled with people and start killing stuff, when you crit you leave flowers on your enemies and when you shoot you can hear birds chirping.

Little things that are hard to pick up on when you’re in a group, plus I still think we have the coolest footprint effects.

“A conquered people will always resist you,
Edair. But allies-allies will fight by your side”~Cobiah Mariner

Question about Kudzu

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I finished my Kudzu a couple of days ago as well, and at first I wasn’t really impressed. However I would encourage you to go wander around in a high lvl area that isn’t filled with people and start killing stuff, when you crit you leave flowers on your enemies and when you shoot you can hear birds chirping.

Little things that are hard to pick up on when you’re in a group, plus I still think we have the coolest footprint effects.

Yup. All of those are things I love about the bow. The birds chirping, the (sometimes giant, if the boss is huge) flowers on the corpses, and the footfalls. Love them all.