Question about Profane Armor

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

Q:

How are the pieces of the profane armor set separated? As in, what is the chest slot and what is the leg slot? Female characters specifically.

I’m thinking of getting it but I know I wouldn’t use the whole thing, and if it’s another one of those armor sets where they’ve lazily cut the suit in half instead of making a decent hem so that you can mix and match the bottom and top pieces, I won’t even consider it.

EDIT: Pics would be appreciated but a good description will do as well. And by the way ANet, you really need to make it so you can preview individual pieces of armor from the Gem Store.

(edited by Conncept.7638)

Posted by: Urthona.3198

Urthona.3198

A:

For the record, you can preview these using Guildhead. The stockings, shorts, and garter belt are part of the pants. The corset and sleeves are part of the chest. In other words, the boots and gloves really are just boots and gloves.

Attachments:

(edited by Urthona.3198)

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

Ive seen players with just the helm etc from other sets so you can just use 1 piece or all

[WM]give us in game ladder

Conncept.7638

Ive seen players with just the helm etc from other sets so you can just use 1 piece or all

No, that’s not what I mean, sorry, this is more difficult to explain than I thought.

I’m asking what pertains to each armor slot. For example sometimes the sleeves can pertain to the gloves or the chest or the shoulders. Similarly, some armor skins that have a belt will have the belt as part of the leg piece, others the chest. Some armors that include leggings will have them as a part of the leg slot, while others will have them as part of the feet slot. I attached a quick drawing, hopefully it explains better.

Attachments:

Conncept.7638

For the record, you can preview these using Guildhead. The stockings, shorts, and garter belt are part of the pants. The corset and sleeves are part of the chest. In other words, the boots and gloves really are just boots and gloves.

Thanks a lot for both the answer and the link.

If any mods are watching feel free to close the thread.

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone.

Since the question has been satisfactorily answered and Conncept has requested for it, we proceed to close the thread. Thanks for your collaborations!