Question about collection

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tran.6498

Tran.6498

hello everyone, I am just getting to collect the legemdary collection. So if you follow the requiment of the collection you will 100% get it or just have a chance to get it?

Posted by: Tanner Blackfeather.6509

Tanner Blackfeather.6509

You will 100% get the precursor.
The Mystic Forge recepie to then turn the precursor into the legendary is also a sure thing, nothing random.
The amount of resources needed toex get everything can have random elements, but the result is guaranteed.

Posted by: Odinius.9826

Odinius.9826

If you complete any of the legendary weapon collections you 100% get the exotic precursor at the end.
You still need to make the Legendary though!!
Also, some collections are more expensive than actually buying the pre on the TP, or it was atleast, you’ll have to check.

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

If you follow all of the steps, you will 100% get the Legendary weapon. I recommend looking it up on the Wiki for details, and also reading some guides so you can try to do things as economically as possible. Don’t follow any guide blindly tho as it may be old information. But pay attention to hints and tips that may help.

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

Posted by: Jethro.9376

Jethro.9376

If you follow all of the steps, you will 100% get the Legendary weapon. I recommend looking it up on the Wiki for details, and also reading some guides so you can try to do things as economically as possible. Don’t follow any guide blindly tho as it may be old information. But pay attention to hints and tips that may help.

gw2efficiency is pretty much up to date at every time in terms of cost efficiency