Question about mystic forge and legendaries

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: AuTomA.2459

AuTomA.2459

Hello guys,i’ve recently got Dusk from a 400g gambling into mystic forge and i felt like Jesus when zommoros awarded me with that sword,i just wanted to ask you what’s the most profitable item to put into mystic forge,swords?daggers?
Also i would love to know if anet is going to delivery new legendaries someday
do you know something?

Thanks in advance

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Yonarq.1072

Yonarq.1072

Hi.

Unless you feel like you don’t need the gold for anything (not long term goals) I highly recomend you to NOT keep gambling the Mystis Forge. As a Mystic Forge gambler myself, I promise you that you can make tons of gold crafting precursor if you go the “put only rares” way. But you can also have a lose streak of 5.000 golds and back again to zero gold, happened to me many times. With the long run in mid, it looks like the gold you make tend to balance, so it’s all about know when to stop if you have a win streak.

I wouldn’t recomend to start gamble the Mystic Forge with anything under 2.000 gold AT LEAST if you are looking for a real chance to success (and you still can fail on it).

That being said, the most profitable precursor to chase right now is Spark asuming you get the precursor and you sell the exotics you get back. Chasing Dusk is not the best idea because you can get Dawn instead and you won’t get neither the same amount of gold from the exotics compared to sword or daggers. But chasing always the same precursor is also a bad idea, because you should not flood the market (specially the exotic weapons market) or you will get less profit…so you have to do rotations between GS, Swords, Staves and daggers.

Bye and good luck if you decide start to gamble

(edited by Yonarq.1072)