Question about the Guild Panel

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Pan Naturalny.3785

Pan Naturalny.3785

Hey guys,

I have probebly very stupid question – I would love to join the guild, but I honetly have no idea how to do that. My guild panel does not allow me to do anything but to create a guild – I’ve created one but beeing alone there seems super stupied If I have replicated the same question from before I appologize (can you send me the link with the answer please?:)).
oh – sorry for any mistakes – en is not my mother tongue

Cheers,
WW

""My Dreaming Ends, Your Nightmare Begins" C’thun.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can try posting in the ‘Looking For…’ sub-forum. You need an invitation from a guild to be able to join.

Good luck.

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

Or just pay attention to general chat in most maps. People advertise there all the time for guilds. You can join up to 5, so can try them out to see if they fit.

Posted by: Pan Naturalny.3785

Pan Naturalny.3785

Amazing! Many thanks for a super-fast reply

""My Dreaming Ends, Your Nightmare Begins" C’thun.

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

You can try posting in the ‘Looking For…’ sub-forum. You need an invitation from a guild to be able to join.

Good luck.

In addition to that sub-forum, reddit has a guild recruitment area for GW2: https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/ You can just browse and contact them in-game if you don’t have a reddit account.

Posted by: azureai.9764

azureai.9764

Yeah, I’ve always thought it’s weird you can’t use the Guild tab to search through a list of in-game guilds.