Question about the new expansion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: CoolKiller.5984

CoolKiller.5984

Hi all,

I started playing Guild Wars 2 during the launch of the game, but then I stopped playing it and I missed Heart of thorns’ contents.

I searched in the official shop and the price of both expansions (base version) is 49,99€ (20,00€ Hot + 29,99€ Pof).

So my question is : “Is there a cheaper price for who owns only the base game?”

Thank you for your replies.
See ya in game and sorry for my english mistakes

Posted by: Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946

Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946

Hi all,

I started playing Guild Wars 2 during the launch of the game, but then I stopped playing it and I missed Heart of thorns’ contents.

I searched in the official shop and the price of both expansions (base version) is 49,99€ (20,00€ Hot + 29,99€ Pof).

My take away from what I read is that you can buy HoT for 29.99, and you can buy PoF for 29.99, or you can buy PoF + HoT for 49.99, which is a savings of about 10.00. The base game is now free, so, effectively, everyone owns the base game – even if they’ve never played GW2 before.

Posted by: CoolKiller.5984

CoolKiller.5984

Hi all,

My take away from what I read is that you can buy HoT for 29.99, and you can buy PoF for 29.99, or you can buy PoF + HoT for 49.99, which is a savings of about 10.00. The base game is now free, so, effectively, everyone owns the base game – even if they’ve never played GW2 before.

Thanks for the clarification

Posted by: akenoyuki.8210

akenoyuki.8210

Can you buy the new expansion with gem?
Thank you

- Guild Wars 2 Helper Android App -
* Event Timer (including HoT Meta), Daily, WvW, Pact Supply, Account. Trading Post, etc:
* Google Playstore Link