Question about the population.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: tigersrule.5309

tigersrule.5309

If an official census was released, would it make you want to play the most played class or least played class more? I’m only asking cause most times i hear people saying that people would only flock to the “best” class. me personally would take more consideration to playing the least played class. idk, maybe my drive to be different. i went through the same thing when i played super smash brothers brawl for wii regularly, i kept practicing with the lowest tiered characters. what do you guys think??

Life is like a mirror, you only get what you put in it.

Posted by: Yata.8932

Yata.8932

Well, better is very suggestive. Theres no class that is really significantly weaker than the rest, they all just play bet differently. Try engineer or mesmer, they are said to be the most difficult to master.

Posted by: Knuckledust.5621

Knuckledust.5621

I would play the class I have the most fun with. People who decide playing a class by its popularity must have some mental issue, which makes them hate the popular. It is explained by psychology.

It is also why some people hate on WoW purely for it being the biggest and most popular MMO.

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

A lot of players I’ve talked to firmly believe that their class is the best. I play a ranger, and I’m convinced it’s the best.

You’ll never get anyone to agree on what “best” means in a game like this.

Posted by: Darmikau.9413

Darmikau.9413

A lot of players I’ve talked to firmly believe that their class is the best.

You haven’t met an Elementalist.

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

A lot of players I’ve talked to firmly believe that their class is the best.

You haven’t met an Elementalist.

I’ve talked to a few elementalists who are huge fans of their class. Overall you’re right though, Elementalist sentiment seems lower than most.

Posted by: tigersrule.5309

tigersrule.5309

its not about hating the popular, but being the underdog. it’s fun to get really good with something most people cant be good with or dont like. like if the engineer was least popular, than id try engineer because it being the least popular tells me its probably the hardest to master.

Life is like a mirror, you only get what you put in it.