Question for those with HoT + Core legends

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mightybird.6034

Mightybird.6034

Which is easier to make?

I finally got a lucky drop, got The Legend. Decided to finally craft a legendary after playing since beta. Anywho, I dread world completion, and all the steps. I am more concerned about what would be easiest. Should I keep it, make Bifrost or sell it and use the gold toward Nevermore? I like them both about equally.

I’m thinking bifrost would be easier? But I have no idea.

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

Bifrost will be easier to make.

The Gen 2 Legendaries are pretty much a kick in the wallet, with there being very little fun task involved in the creation. Especially steps 2/4.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Bifrost would be much easier. If for no other reason than the fact that having The Legend means you only have to do half as much stuff.

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

Bifrost will be easier. If you sit down and do like 1 map a day, you’ll get world completion down. You could even up it to 2 if you have a lot of the map done already, or even 3. Don’t try to do it all back to back. Take breaks. Bifrost only needs Core Tyria for it (so no HoT zones, nor Dry Top/SW), and they removed WvW from it.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Bifrost

Bifrost does require 500 Arah Tokens, but with the change to dungeons, you can do 8 other paths, or even include some of the Arah paths, and get 150 extra tokens. Or you can do the WvW/PvP tracks, and get some tokens from there. On those paths for WvW/PvP, you’ll get 180 for the whole track. So those are now so much easier to get as well.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.