Question.. of sorts.

Question.. of sorts.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: StygSec.7163

StygSec.7163

Alright.. so I exploded in anger over someone for messing up too much in FotM and they obviously got upset over the situation, and then typed “Well.. I’m going to add your account to the IoJ Blacklist.”

Alright.. so I exploded in anger over someone for messing up too much in FotM and they obviously got upset over the situation, and then typed “Well.. I’m going to add your account to the IoJ Blacklist.”What is the IoJ Blacklist, and where can I find it? I just want to look at it, and see what this about. =/

Question.. of sorts.

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

No such thing. It’s something people say to act as if you’re in big trouble, mister.

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

Question.. of sorts.

Posted by: Zapan.7460

Zapan.7460

click on character name; options pop up; click block. what I do with gold sellers after reporting them.

Question.. of sorts.

StygSec.7163

No such thing. It’s something people say to act as if you’re in big trouble, mister.

Ah, gotcha.

Thanks for the info. I probably should’ve set this as a Q&A post. Oh, well.

Question.. of sorts.

Posted by: AcidicVision.5498

AcidicVision.5498

He put a note on your MMO permanent record. It will follow you for the rest of your life. Just like those middle school detentions.

The Kismet
Dragonbrand

Question.. of sorts.

StygSec.7163

Hah.

Never got detention in middle school. I don’t know this feeling =<

Question.. of sorts.

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Explode in anger in your head the next time.I do get frustrated at times,but whats the point in getting all angry about it At that player ? he she is obviously trying..Not everyone is “pro”,some are pretty casual gamers just wanting to have some fun.When someone ingame is raging in anger over something,is imo pretty lame,there are worse things to worry about.A game should be fun,and a person shouldnt have to worry about letting someone rage in anger towards them for messing something up and possibly wont ever try that dungeon again

Question.. of sorts.

Posted by: Celesica.5790

Celesica.5790

Someone also did that to our party, he went away, then PM’d me “You guys messed up bigtime. I’m a Commander in my main toon. I’ll definitely report you and your guild in the server alliance. I’ll let insert main Commander name here know about this!”

But the funny part was, the main Commander he just mentioned was a friend of mine in real life and it’s also the same person who invited us to join the server alliance (he asked our guild to transfer to their server). In the end, the person who threatened us was a liar.

Question.. of sorts.

StygSec.7163

Hah.

Now if I could have some sort of karma turn-a-round like that in my situation. =P

Question.. of sorts.

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Patience, grasshopper. Karma does not work immediately. You need to do Plinx about 400 times first.

(Just kidding.)

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Question.. of sorts.

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

As the question was answered, this thread is now locked.

Thank you.