Question on PoF prepurchase items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Witch of Doom.5739

Witch of Doom.5739

Sorry if this is a stoopit question, but if you prepurchase the Deluxe version of PoF, which items do you receive now and which don’t arrive until release date? Obviously, the expansion itself and the permanent pass to “Lily of the Elon,” but what about the other things like an additional character slot, gems, etc.? Also, it lists Sunspear weapon skin — is that just a skin or do you get a new weapon too, and is it a random one from a set or will everyone get the same skin? Thank you.

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

With Deluxe you receive everything advertised on the sales page at the time of purchase. The only thing dependent on release, as you noted, is the Lily of the Elon pass because that area won’t be available until release. You still receive it at the time of purchase you just can’t use it until release. The Sunspear pre-purchase bonus is a weapon skin and not a weapon itself, you get to choose which one you want.

Also you mentioned gems, the Deluxe version does not come with gems. The Ultimate version includes 4,000 gems and it takes up to 72 hours to receive those.

The Burninator

(edited by JustTrogdor.7892)

Posted by: onevstheworld.2419

onevstheworld.2419

The gems only come with the Ultimate edition, not Deluxe. And those take approx 72 hours after purchase to arrive.

Posted by: Witch of Doom.5739

Witch of Doom.5739

Oops, yes, I did mean Ultimate edition. And I know gems take ~72 hours to show. I was thinking about getting another character slot anyway so if we get the one in this package right away, then I can build my new toon for the expansion. Thanks very much.