Quick Question: Lionguard Armor

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Polantaris.9513

Polantaris.9513

Q:

Are you able to obtain Lionguard armor for your characters?

I ran into an Asuran Lionguard, and I absolutely loved the look of the armor. I was curious if I could obtain it, however I could not find a Cultural Armor seller in Lion’s Arch. Am I just blind, or is the armor unobtainable? Or is it actually something else?

The armor I’m asking about, if there’s multiple types, is the set the Asuran Lionguard wear in Metrica Province. There’s a fort around the middle of the map with Lionguards all over the place, and they wear a pretty decent looking set.

Even if it’s not called Lionguard Armor, I was wondering if it was obtainable.

Attachments:

Posted by: Mutiny.4180

Mutiny.4180

A:

You can get the helm in sPvP, but you can’t wear it in PvE. Lots of items have this problem, and it has to be intentional since they were all easily available in beta weekends.

Posted by: captaincrunch.6731

captaincrunch.6731

The armor is nothing special – it’s all standard leatherworker crafted armor. It’s the helm that’s unique and (as far as I know) unobtainable in the game.

Posted by: Polantaris.9513

Polantaris.9513

You can get the helm in sPvP, but you can’t wear it in PvE. Lots of items have this problem, and it has to be intentional since they were all easily available in beta weekends.

Ahhh….that sucks…

Thanks.