Quivers

Quivers

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Reece.7341

Reece.7341

I would love to see more quiver options. Anyone else? I literally buy every quiver even though the designs are not my ideal design. The fire quiver was terrible in my opinion but any sort of variety is worth the cash. It’s just so long in between them with only having a total of 4 quiver models over the games 4 year life span…

Dying back pieces would help a ton here, but since we wont ever see that.

I’d love to see a black quiver, racial quivers, and a cool backpack/quiver hybrid.

Any one else have some great quiver ideas?

Quivers

Posted by: Vukorep.3081

Vukorep.3081

quivers are cool, i use one on my thief which is common for people who dont want flashy animated glowy backpacks on a stealthy character.

Dying backpieces would require to rework all of them with at least 2 dyable parts.
But asking for that is the same as asking to be able to dye weapons and shields.

I have a idea for a quiver that you hold around your waist…but that would clip with other melee weapons.

Another idea is that ,like some other games do, is to add 1 quiver per bow skin, not the actual back pack but rather something it comes automatically with the bow/shorbow skin.

But then people would complain about liking 1 skin from a bow, but liking the quiver skin from another bow… it also covers the backpack you have equiped similar to a stoved shield

Quivers

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

I agree. Bow without quiver always makes me frustarted in any MMO. It just makes no sense. I actually like how small the Fire Quiver is! At least it does not clip with my arm when I run! I would like to see more small quivers!

Quivers

Posted by: jonoth.2308

jonoth.2308

Rox’s quiver is my go to right now since it’s the best looking IMO. I would like to see more quiver options, maybe even one that looks more like its hanging off the belt near but not quite on the sides as to not overlap weapons there.

“Good news, everyone!”