RC Golem

RC Golem

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Towndrunk.9562

Towndrunk.9562

Anet, could you please add back the RC Golem game? I’m confused now that it does not work.

RC Golem

Posted by: MrWubzy.3587

MrWubzy.3587

There was no real reason told as to why it was removed, but it would be a nice nod if a red post were to clarify why. Either that or we get a lucky chance with an AMA.

| Biyx [Guardian] ; Aika Vonelli [Ranger] |
| Proud roleplayer! |
| Biyx’s All-For-Nothing Challenge |

RC Golem

Posted by: Kruhljak.2705

Kruhljak.2705

Considering where the RC Golems are (right outside Rata Sum’s front door), they were probably deactivated as part of the “New Player Experience.” Nearly everything in the beginner sections (the regions that have no harvesting nodes nowadays) of each starting zone that might possibly involve a mechanic more complex than 11111 spam was removed, deactivated, or reduced to that level. Shame. There are a spare handful of such things still active across all the beginner sections, but even so, to me, those sections feel hollow now.

Sorry for the digression. This is a pet peeve I’ve had since the NPExpocalypse struck.

RC Golem

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Considering where the RC Golems are (right outside Rata Sum’s front door), they were probably deactivated as part of the “New Player Experience.” Nearly everything in the beginner sections (the regions that have no harvesting nodes nowadays) of each starting zone that might possibly involve a mechanic more complex than 11111 spam was removed, deactivated, or reduced to that level. Shame. There are a spare handful of such things still active across all the beginner sections, but even so, to me, those sections feel hollow now.

Sorry for the digression. This is a pet peeve I’ve had since the NPExpocalypse struck.

^^ yeah probably this. Deemed too confusing for “new” players.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|