RNG smiled upon me today

RNG smiled upon me today

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ICEing.9237

ICEing.9237

I’m just starting to get into low level fractals (15 atm) to get ascended rings. I bought the red ring and was saving now for the crystalline band (I’m zerk obv)

Guess what dropped last night at daily fractal chest? crystalline band!

I rarely get good drops so this is a big deal for me. I finally feel like I got a small reward for my playtime

Teknekality

[Dark Renegatus]

RNG smiled upon me today

Posted by: Safer Saviour.9685

Safer Saviour.9685

Congrats. The RNG Gods have favoured you, praise be. These moments are why we endure their punishment.

RNG smiled upon me today

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

[Insert your choice of “icing on the cake” pun]

Grats on your good drop.
I love those rings. Though I still wish we could transmute the name/icon from other rings/accessories onto the stats of another for nostalgia/RP reasons.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

RNG smiled upon me today

Posted by: ICEing.9237

ICEing.9237

RNG gods will ask another 3000 gems before I get anything else good lol but for now I’ll gracefully accept this gift

Teknekality

[Dark Renegatus]

RNG smiled upon me today

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

I got 3 ascended armor boxes last week, I have no clue what’s going on (always been unlucky with drops).

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

RNG smiled upon me today

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

I’ve been getting lucky with Ascended boxes in WvW and EotM. Fractals have always been good to me, built most of my legendary in there.

RNG smiled upon me today

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

Congrats, you are now well on your way to join the rest of us who end up getting showered with rings for hitting fractals regularly. I’ve got an entire bank panel full of nothing but ascended rings from fractals. I won’t be too kitten the Fractals RNG, it has gifted me with numerous ascended weapons and armour pieces. RNG PLEASE SMILE ON ME TODAY AGAIN!

RNG smiled upon me today

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

Grats on your good drop.
I love those rings. Though I still wish we could transmute the name/icon from other rings/accessories onto the stats of another for nostalgia/RP reasons.

I would get 2 more ascended rings (Lunaria and Solaria) to transmute over my Crystalline Band and Ring of Red Death just because they sound cooler.

RNG smiled upon me today

Posted by: Crux.3716

Crux.3716

RNG the Many-Faced has blessed you, now perform the sacrifice as written in the Holy Book of Colin, lest RNG the Many-Faced frowns upon you.

RNG smiled upon me today

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

Grats on your good drop.

I would get 2 more ascended rings (Lunaria and Solaria) to transmute over my Crystalline Band and Ring of Red Death just because they sound cooler.

Unfortunately, you can’t transmute ring skins. On another note, the Fractals RNG gifted me with a precursor last night

RNG smiled upon me today

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Meanwhile, in the land of 4-swarm spawns at Lupicus 24-7…

RNG smiled upon me today

Posted by: Vitus Dance.4509

Vitus Dance.4509

Congrats.
The God of RNG hates me with a passion :’(