Race change

Race change

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Solo.2416

Solo.2416

Title says it all, I don’t care about personal story u can delete mine till current. I’ll actually pay for it too.

Race change

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

race and class changes will never happen, learn to love your character or reroll.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

Race change

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

race and class changes will never happen, learn to love your character or reroll.

Blizzard said this too, and now you can faction and race change. I would look for it to hit the BLTP for a larger than life gem cost in the coming year or two.

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

Race change

Posted by: Ision.3207

Ision.3207

It’s very doable, won’t break the game, won’t destroy immersion (no more than sex change does), and has absolutely zero effect on anyone other than yourself …. that said, there’s a new breed of finger-wagging school marms in games now, that if they cannot afford gems or someone else somewhere in the universe would like an option they don’t like (or can’t afford) – they throw a forum tantrum. Ignore them.

I honestly think that eventually you will see it. The process and details would however be time consuming for Anet, so look for a large gem/cash charge for it, and a short wait after ordering the change.

Colin Johanson to Eurogamer: "Everyone, including casual gamers,
by level 80 should have the best statistical loot in the game.
We want everyone on an equal power base.”

Race change

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

This is probably the 20th thread of the same topic, and the answer will still be: no

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Race change

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

Actually not at all, a class change would be way more doable than race change.
In a race change would need to reset the personal story of the player since many choices and info would be different and not even possible with other race, personal story choices also affect the home instance and some options would not be compatible or even possible.
With that being said, how your personal story could be reset, If you got a reward for example and sold/salvaged it already? How they would keep track of what you did if it will be reset?

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Race change

Posted by: Waldir.2571

Waldir.2571

This is probably the 20th thread of the same topic, and the answer will still be: no

Squeaky wheel gets the oil

Race change

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

Squeaky wheel gets the oil

Duplicate thread gets the infraction, merge and ignore.

Race change

Posted by: Booey Bubblehead.4890

Booey Bubblehead.4890

YES PLEASE!! Would love to see a race change pack in the gem store. As said, it really doesn’t affect anyone but the individual.

This is a great idea and would be a good money making opportunity for anet as well.