Radiant and Hellfire Armor Skins

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Lua.4163

Lua.4163

I am concerned about the Radiant and Hellfire skins because I don’t think that the Achievements rewards are well balanced. After checking the Achievement Point (AP) Reward table on the wiki (see attachment), I made a few changes to make it possible for players to acquire one full set until 18k AP and another full set until 36k AP (see attachment).
The way the system works right now is very questionable because you will acquire 2x Helmets, 2x Gloves, 2x Boots before you can acquire any Top or Bottom piece and it would be more productive to work towards one full set before getting additional parts of the other set.
Since many already made their choice for their second pair of gloves, shoes and helmet I would recommend either resetting those rewards or even letting those select players keep those skins as a “bonus”. If you let those players who already have the 2nd gloves/shoes/helmet keep those skins they would have an advantage but it would still be better for the new players to have this change implemented because the way it is right now, they would never have the chance of getting one full set or even both sets complete. What are your thoughts?

Links:
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Achievement_rewards
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Radiant_armor
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hellfire_armor
http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/2h668p/radiant_and_hellfire_armor_skins_achievement/

Attachments:

(edited by Lua.4163)

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Mentioned many times already, even before those pieces appeared. So far there’s no response, but considering how those last pieces were placed, it seems devs are perfectly okay with making skins noone will ever get.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

I’m pretty indifferent. The skins are free and I’ll eventually get there. None of the prizes alter my playing any.

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

The armor are probably meant to be prestigious.

If anyone can get it, it’s not prestigious.

Posted by: Selene.9415

Selene.9415

I think it makes a lot more sense, +1.

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

The longer it takes for anyone to have full set the better. It was alright as a few extra pieces. But now one will get blinded (and not in a good way) by anyone in radiant.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Its good the way it is. Long term rewards.

I am at 24.7k AP currently, so I will get there one day if Anet keeps adding new content to the game.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Charming Rogue.8071

Charming Rogue.8071

I can’t upvote this enough. I have about ~15k AP. And 18k AP seems much more manageable than 36k AP.

I’ve been playing every day for the past 2 years and did every living story achievement and am an avid achievement hunter. I also rarely missed a daily and never missed a monthly (granted I only did the minimum requirement of 5 achievements every day).

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom

Posted by: Seth.4927

Seth.4927

As someone with 21k+ AP, a change like this needs to happen. 33k is just not viable for the large majority of the players, if you want your prestige for all the AP you got, try and unlock both sets/use your exclusive title.

Plus this way it makes much more sense that you can unlock a full set before getting repeated pieces. +1 for this idea, hope Anet listens and rebalances this!

Edit: Changed 36k to 33k.

Roker
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Seth.4927)

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

36k is just not viable for the large majority of the players, if you want your prestige for all the AP you got, try and unlock both sets/use your exclusive title.

I don’t think it’s viable for a single player. As far as I know, from looking at the achieve leaderboards, the highest anyone has is around 25-26k.

Or words to that effect.

Posted by: lin.6487

lin.6487

I really don’t like the radiant armor and i was sad that i have to pick it because other armor piece are not in the systems. now that they are I am more happy to return/reset the choice of the armor and get my full set of hell fire before going for the radiant.

Malediktus.9250

36k is just not viable for the large majority of the players, if you want your prestige for all the AP you got, try and unlock both sets/use your exclusive title.

I don’t think it’s viable for a single player. As far as I know, from looking at the achieve leaderboards, the highest anyone has is around 25-26k.

Its a long term reward. I dont expect anyone to reach 36k before 2016
Why do people always expect to be able to get everything as soon as it is in the game files? Some things are just for future proofing and long term achievements.

Labjax.2465

Its a long term reward. I dont expect anyone to reach 36k before 2016. Some things are just for future proofing and long term achievements.

It is a long-term reward. What the OP is proposing wouldn’t even change that.

Or words to that effect.

Malediktus.9250

Its a long term reward. I dont expect anyone to reach 36k before 2016. Some things are just for future proofing and long term achievements.

It would change it. There are plenty of people with 18k achievement points already. Its not even enough to get into the top 1000 in EU. Let alone 2 years from now.

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

I agree but only because they don’t look good enough to wait that long!

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

Posted by: Makenboshi.7943

Makenboshi.7943

Anet, please make it happen
Until then, I’ll be crossing my fingers

Garuda [GRD] Guild @Sea of Sorrows

Posted by: Seth.4927

Seth.4927

The set was released as a long term reward, in that sense it is viable. But it’ll take around 2~3 years (If Anet stops with the frequent breaks) for a very small player base to reach 33k and get the first set complete. What this change proposes is to allow a much larger player base to reach and acquire a full set of Achievement Armor with a viable and more attainable number (18k). While as far as long term rewards go, you can still go all the way to 36k and unlock your second set if that’s what you wish.

At 36k AP not only you’ll have a huge number of AP on display, pinnacle skins and also titles to show/be as prestigious as you want. I see this change as a win-win, since it keeps the long term while making it viable and attainable for a lot more people to reach these rewards.

Roker
Tarnished Coast

Labjax.2465

The set was released as a long term reward, in that sense it is viable. But it’ll take around 2~3 years (If Anet stops with the frequent breaks) for a very small player base to reach 33k and get the first set complete. What this change proposes is to allow a much larger player base to reach and acquire a full set of Achievement Armor with a viable and more attainable number (18k). While as far as long term rewards go, you can still go all the way to 36k and unlock your second set if that’s what you wish.

At 36k AP not only you’ll have a huge number of AP on display, pinnacle skins and also titles to show/be as prestigious as you want. I see this change as a win-win, since it keeps the long term while making it viable and attainable for a lot more people to reach these rewards.

I know. I don’t think we’re in any disagreement here.

It would change it. There are plenty of people with 18k achievement points already. Its not even enough to get into the top 1000 in EU. Let alone 2 years from now.

As for you, I’m not sure you understand what the OP is proposing. See Seth’s post above.

Or words to that effect.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I support the OP’s suggestion. If I like the Radiant armor skins, but not the Hellfire skins (or vice versa), why should I be forced to get an armor set I hate just to get the one I like? It would be a bit like gating higher level dungeon gear behind low level ones. Want CM armor? Too bad, you can’t get it until you get AC armor first.

Posted by: CrashTestAuto.9108

CrashTestAuto.9108

The problem with doing a full set at a time is that it removes any prestige from the duration of the entire unlocking of the second set. As soon as you unlocked one armour set, and your first (or second if you take two one handers) pinnacle skin, there is nothing you can do to your character’s look for like 18,000 AP before you would stand out.

There are so few prestigious skins in the game due to the distribution systems in place, having at least one avenue for players to get some seems reasonable.

It could be a solution to give both the Radiant and Hellfire sets up to 18,000 (as in, you unlock both at each tier), then introduce a new pair after 18,000. That way players with more than 18k have something to work towards while players under 18k do too. But having goals for sub-18k and then repeating the same goals for another 18k doesn’t seem like a good idea.

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

lol the games only had its 2nd anniversary, more stuff is being added all the time with new achievement sets + there is bound to be an expansion sooner or later that will add even more achievement points.

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

Posted by: CJay.4067

CJay.4067

Its just ridiculous inconsistent right now. i totally agree with your suggestion. (and i almost got 20k ap if that matters).

For now its feels kinda impossible to obtain a full set for new players. (or most of not day 1 players)

(edited by CJay.4067)

Posted by: ProTech.8402

ProTech.8402

It’s also sucks that they release these armors later. When I choose the Gloves, Shoulder and Helm skin I choose radiant as I did not liked the Hellfire ones. But the most important piece is the Chest and Legs and the Hellfire ones looks way better than the Radiant one in those. So even if they change the required AP points for them I want to go for the Hellfire ones now, but already have 3 pieces of the Radiant ones…

Posted by: AngelDiscarnate.5489

AngelDiscarnate.5489

I have a solution.
Pool them like the zodiac skins.
Where you get to pick your part out of the sets.

I play Fort Aspenwood, I lead the 8 member guild, Sacred Storm [Strm] I am Jason Goes Mental.
I don’t raid, I barely fractal, and I suck beyond words at PvP and WvW.
But I try, and that’s what counts.

Malediktus.9250

I have a solution.
Pool them like the zodiac skins.
Where you get to pick your part out of the sets.

Thats even worse than OPs suggestion.

Posted by: XarOneZeroNine.2374

XarOneZeroNine.2374

As currently implemented you can earn 100 achievement points per month from the monthly and 12 per day from the daily.

It takes a minimum of 50 months to cap out the 5000 monthly achievement points.
It takes a minimum of 834 days to cap out the 10000 daily achievement points.

That’s over 4 years of achievements points there.

Capping out the ridiculous WvW achievements was already proven to take years of virtually non stop play (kill a million yaks would take 695 days of constant playtime killing 1 yak a minute)

Restructuring the way these armor skins are given out is overdue. Making skins that take literal years to complete is short sighted. The game might still be going in 2017 when people should be able to complete one set or another, but will those same players be playing for 5 years straight? With no breaks? Constantly checking off achievements? Doubtful.

Why develop something only a handful of players will ever see and even less will ever use?

Skins add variety to appearances. More the merrier. Titles should be were the prestige lies.

Astralporing.1957

That’s still likely below 0.1% of the player population. It will still likely be below that 0.1% even two years in the future (unless the game bombs and loses lot of players). That’s anything but plenty.
Also, remember that 25k, after 2 years, is currently held by less than 10 people total. And likely all of them have capped or near capped dailies and monthlies (so, at least half of that ap), and lot of the remaining aps are from core achievements that cannot be repeated. It’s extremely unlikely any of those people will be able to get 11k (or even 6k) in the next 2-3 years. It’s also unlikely more than ~20-25 people will ever get to that point, and that only assuming that gw2 will continue to grow for years to come.

The 33k/36k level is definitely too high for a full set.

Actions, not words.

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

lol the games only had its 2nd anniversary, more stuff is being added all the time with new achievement sets + there is bound to be an expansion sooner or later that will add even more achievement points.

I’m sorry, but are you saying that playing a game every day for 2 years and only being 2/3’s of the way to a set is a reasonable goal?

I don’t know of a single western MMO in existence that has a goal that takes that long. Even the hardest to obtain, 0.1% hardcore WoW raider goals were obtainable in 6 months and most players here consider WoW to be grindy and repetitive…

Labjax.2465

I really feel like the people saying no to this are not getting the fact that with the OP’s proposed changes, it will still take just as long to get both full sets… it just puts the focus on getting one set complete and then working on the 2nd set, instead of getting incomplete pieces from both sets before you can get a single set complete.

Or words to that effect.

Malediktus.9250

Maybe just dont aim to get these sets if they are too much work for you. They are obviously only meant for very dedicated players, just like the glourious hero armor set from PvP, which you can only gain 1-3 pieces if you rank top 3 in an official tournament. 5 years from now that will be even rarer than 36k AP armor sets.

The titles you get from the 5k AP steps are simply horrible. 2 years after release the heritage titles from GW1 are still the best GW2 has to offer. Hardly anyone uses these AP titles.

I really feel like the people saying no to this are not getting the fact that with the OP’s proposed changes, it will still take just as long to get both full sets… it just puts the focus on getting one set complete and then working on the 2nd set, instead of getting incomplete pieces from both sets before you can get a single set complete.

but that would significantly reduce the prestige of having a complete set. It gets harder and harder to raise AP the more easy achievements you completed. So 33k/36k AP show a lot more dedication that easy as hell 18k. You dont have to do any of the more demanding achievements to reach 18k if you started playing regulary at release.

The game will last many years, Anet added an achievement for having a 10 year old character.

(edited by Malediktus.9250)

Astralporing.1957

Maybe just dont aim to get these sets if they are too much work for you. They are obviously only meant for very dedicated players, just like the glourious hero armor set from PvP, which you can only gain 1-3 pieces if you rank top 3 in an official tournament. 5 years from now that will be even rarer than 36k AP armor sets.

Yeah, i consider that to be a terrible design as well.

By the way, I am not so sure about them being rarer in 5 years than 36k set. As i said, i don’t expect more than 20-30 people ever to get that high in ap, unless the curve gets significantly changed (so far ap gains are being consistently reduced, and i don’t expect that trend to change). And there will likely be more than 3 tournaments in that same time.

Actions, not words.

(edited by Astralporing.1957)

XarOneZeroNine.2374

Just to be clear you are ok with the fact that after 2 years the best of bestest most dedicated players this game has, are still over a year away from a full set of achievement armor. Correct?

…. that easy as hell 18k.

Guild Wars 2 sold over 3 million copies. Of that number less than 2500 people in both NA and EU have 18k achievement points.

That is less than 1% of players. In fact is is less than 10% of 1%. It is actually .083333 of a percent of players.

Posted by: ShadowDragoonFTW.3418

ShadowDragoonFTW.3418

Just to be clear you are ok with the fact that after 2 years the best of bestest most dedicated players this game has, are still over a year away from a full set of achievement armor. Correct?

…. that easy as hell 18k.

Guild Wars 2 sold over 3 million copies. Of that number less than 2500 people in both NA and EU have 18k achievement points.

That is less than 1% of players. In fact is is less than 10% of 1%. It is actually .083333 of a percent of players.

Where are you getting your numbers from? That sounds a lot lower than any other sales numbers I’ve heard for the game.

Baelyyrn [Zero Brigade]
Mechanist Gregory [BEER]
Arondight Unfading [ZB]

XarOneZeroNine.2374

Also after capping monthlies and dailies there are currently only 9034 achievements available. For a total of 24034 points. These number include the 1 million yaks and 5000 giant slayer achievements as well, but none of the historical achievements.

If we assume 200 achievement points per living story release (which, while historically average it is a far greater number than anything we have seen with season 2) that is 60 more living story chapters that need to be released… Even if they took no breaks that would only be 26 chapters per year. That would be 2 years and 4 months.

If you were able do to all of this it would still take 4 years and 2 months to cap the 5000 monthly achievement points. So the most hardcore player will still need over 4 years without missing anything to complete either a radiant or hellfire set.

(edited by XarOneZeroNine.2374)

XarOneZeroNine.2374

Where are you getting your numbers from? That sounds a lot lower than any other sales numbers I’ve heard for the game.

Was shooting low on purpose. The more sales the game has the lower that .08333 number gets and the more ridiculous these armor sets seem.

For example if 3.5 million copies sold the percent of players with 18k achievement points drops to .07143 and if 4 million copies sold that number drops to .0625.

(edited by XarOneZeroNine.2374)

Labjax.2465

but that would significantly reduce the prestige of having a complete set. It gets harder and harder to raise AP the more easy achievements you completed. So 33k/36k AP show a lot more dedication that easy as hell 18k. You dont have to do any of the more demanding achievements to reach 18k if you started playing regulary at release.

The game will last many years, Anet added an achievement for having a 10 year old character.

It would reduce the prestige of having a complete set, but it wouldn’t reduce the prestige of having access to both. 18k is still a huge accomplishment for AP in this game.

And the funny part to this is that no one even has that “full set” prestige right now. It’s not like there are people at this moment who are suddenly going to look less prestigious because of a change like this. The only loss of prestige would be a perceived future one…

I mean, no one is even close.

To be honest, I’d like to know how the leaderboard people feel about this idea most of all.

Or words to that effect.

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Honestly, I think the entire reason the AP levels on these are so ridiculous is because Anet just didn’t plan ahead and then ended up trying to play catch up and to keep it “fair” for everyone.

When they first introduced the Radiant and Hellfire sets, they didn’t have a full set of either ready. They just had helms, shoulders, and gloves. So instead of just making it so that each milestone gave a different piece, they had to make it so that once you got to 12k you’d just start repeating the same parts (getting the other one you didn’t take the first time).

By the time they added the boots, there were some people who were very near to getting to the 21k milestone. Not many, but a few. Those people, obviously, had already gotten both sets of gloves, helms, and shoulders.

In order to keep it fair and make sure those people already near 21k hadn’t “missed” a chance to get a set of boots, they had to simply put the boots at 21k and 24k. And again, when they added the leggings / chestpieces, they had to put them at the higher levels instead of putting them lower, because people were already past those previous milestones.

Had they had the full sets ready to go when the AP system was first introduced, I think they probably would have given a full set of armor piece-by-piece for the first 18k and then let you double up after that. It would have made the most sense.

At this point, its not going to change, for the same reason it became like this in the first place. The few who have the insanely high AP will have already missed various milestones if they changed it now. And for the rest of the players with average AP that will likely never reach those milestones (or at least not for years from now)… well, too bad I suppose.

Posted by: Hyble.4271

Hyble.4271

It might take a bit of work but it definitely seems most fair to redo how these armor pieces are gained, akin to the OP’s method. For those who want to keep what they have chosen, ANet could simply make it so that at the new 12k+ milestones, you could choose from FOUR options instead of two (Radiant/Hellfire boots, or Radiant/Hellfire gloves, for example). But to keep the skin unlocks as they are currently… that isn’t simply a “long term” goal, it is a ridiculously far reaching goal for an incredibly small portion of players.

Notice that at least one of the people who want to keep it “prestigious” already have over 20k AP…

Malediktus.9250

It would reduce the prestige of having a complete set, but it wouldn’t reduce the prestige of having access to both. 18k is still a huge accomplishment for AP in this game.

And the funny part to this is that no one even has that “full set” prestige right now. It’s not like there are people at this moment who are suddenly going to look less prestigious because of a change like this. The only loss of prestige would be a perceived future one…

I mean, no one is even close.

To be honest, I’d like to know how the leaderboard people feel about this idea most of all.

I am rank 18 EU, so I guess I qualify as a leaderboard person
I would be higher up if I wouldnt have played TESO for a month and 2 month of Wildstar where I missed monthlies and such.

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

I approve people will pass away before 33k AP

[WM]give us in game ladder

Posted by: nihavel.6592

nihavel.6592

They’re adding new AP in every patch, and sometime they update older AP (For example: Black lion Weapon collection, only 3 AP/set, i doubt they will stay 3 AP forever.)

in the end of season 2 they will add a mini-expansion-like or a true expansion in the game.

In the future the could rethink 10.000 AP daily cap.

I think next september we have someone with full AP armor set around tyria.

Labjax.2465

I am rank 18 EU, so I guess I qualify as a leaderboard person
I would be higher up if I wouldnt have played TESO for a month and 2 month of Wildstar where I missed monthlies and such.

Oh. Apparently I was looking on NA, that’s why I didn’t see you. I guess that explains your position.

Personally, mine is held from the standpoint of good game design. I joined the game late and only have 2700 AP. I doubt I am ever going to come within the realm of something like 18k before I stop playing the game, or it dies.

So if it doesn’t get changed, no skin off my back.

Or words to that effect.

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

I will never get a full set, lol. xD
Although, are you able to change Hellfire achievements armor to Radiant achievements armor?
Seeing full sets of them both and I absolutely falled in love in Radiant armors..
Hellfire armors were a huge disappointment, so is there any chance that this is able to do?
Let me know! Thanks...

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

Today the maximum number of AP one can get assuming that player can get them all is, if I’m not mistaken (which might be the case) 28505.

That player would still be missing 4500 points to at least get 1 full set. Since the game has been released, Anet has added 7000 AP (considering LS 1 and 2, new dungeons/fotm, and new WvW achievements). So yeah, sure in 2 years maybe someone will have reached 33k.

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

I’d like to see a new system for hellfire and radiant where we can choose which skin we want every 3k Achievement Points.

The current system is so ridiculous. 33k points or whatever it is for a full set? LOL!!!! Not even the top gamers have that many AP’s. It’s like challenging people to climb Mount Everest with 1 arm – sure you’ll get there one day, but it’s gonna take FOREVER, and not many people are going to look towards the reward at the end because of how stupidly ridiculous it is. Same applies here.

Definitely needs changing.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

“it needs to be hard to get”
“the rarer the better”

Yeah, there are exactly 297 accounts that are above 21k ap. That is less than 1% of the population of the current playing player base.

It literally doesn’t make any sense for the ap rewards to be so skewed towards ap above 20000.

Even if it takes 18k to get 1 full set that’s still more ap than 95% of the players in game have and will ever have. And above 4k~ ap is more than 90% of the game population has.

Once again “it needs to be rare because it’s prestige” is a silly argument to make. If the proposed changes were made in the first post less than 5% of the population would ever have a full set as opposed to less than 1%.

With the changes it would still be extremely rare. More rare than any given legendary weapon, even. I’ll bet the people using that stupid argument are the same ones who like the current ways we have to get precursors, too.

What I find extremely interesting is that these are literally the only two complete sets of armor added to the game since launch that are not bought via the gem store.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

The titles you get from the 5k AP steps are simply horrible. 2 years after release the heritage titles from GW1 are still the best GW2 has to offer. Hardly anyone uses these AP titles.

Terrible arguments all around from you. Less than 1% of the current player base has anywhere near 18000 ap.

It would literally change nothing for 99% of the people in the game for the foreseeable future.

One of two things needs to happen.

1) Reshuffle the rewards around as described above

Or

2) Drastically increase the amount of AP we get

I prefer 1.

P.S. New players will have missed more than a year and a half (and counting) of ap from living story and other events that are impossible to get today. Putting these sets further and further out of reach for them.

P.P.S. It’s taken me 1600 hours (a lot of time spent afk, yes) to get 10000~ ap. I can’t imagine how much time and dedication it will take to get 21k ap or more. Some of those guys probably have 5000+ hours played. Let’s be real here, these sets are beyond the cosmic scale of rare.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

Posted by: Selene.9415

Selene.9415

18k is easy? I’ve played 2410hours since launch and am still only at 8.7k achievement points. I’ve maxed at hobby dungeon and agent of entropy, I’ve gotten 99% of all jumping puzzles, I have 4/8 crafting professions maxed (2 to 500), 400 points from HoM and the achievements that I haven’t done in PvE give me a measly amount of points (maybe another 400-500 in total). Unless I want to start playing PvP or WvW (hint: I don’t) for hours every day, the radiant/hellfire chest/legs would take me years to reach, even if I do all of the LS achievements.

And the game will last for 10 years? Sure, Anet planned ahead for that many birthdays, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it will last for 10 years (even though I hope it does).

Posted by: CalamityO.2890

CalamityO.2890

As currently implemented you can earn 100 achievement points per month from the monthly and 12 per day from the daily.

The 5k AP is doable with constant play time – you just need to manage the ones you can do, along with dailies. One of my ex-guildie managed to reach the 5k ap in a few months (4-5). At one point whilst this member was in the guild, had less ap than me.

The impression I’m getting is that after 5k, a steep curve starts to emerge. As peeps have pointed out, not many players have got over 18k.

inthecubbyhole.wordpress.com

XarOneZeroNine.2374

The 5k AP is doable with constant play time – you just need to manage the ones you can do, along with dailies. One of my ex-guildie managed to reach the 5k ap in a few months (4-5). At one point whilst this member was in the guild, had less ap than me.

The impression I’m getting is that after 5k, a steep curve starts to emerge. As peeps have pointed out, not many players have got over 18k.

I was not referring to just getting 5k ap total. I was specifically addressing the 5000 ap total that can be earned from doing the monthly achievements. There are 100 ap that can be earned every month if a player completes every monthly achievement. The total that an account can earn from monthly achievements is 5000. therefore 50 months. 4 years and 2 months.

For the record I am closing in on 10k achievement points.