Ranger Gear packs still not fixed?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Jaakko.4759

Jaakko.4759

Im starting to get kitten its been over 1 week and the gear packs are still disabled:( If anyone with power sees this,I hope you get it fixed as soon as possible:)

Hiehot on kultaa. Hiehot on hopeaa. Hiehot on pronssia.

Jaakko.4759

Kitten? kitten what the heck?:D

Jaakko.4759

the word is disabled , annoyed is what im tryna say…

Posted by: Avatar.1923

world is fine.

aside from that, is there “any” reason you want those class pack that have rare items inside, instead of unique stuff that you can exclusively get with laurels?

rare items are payable for with gold and real cash.
ascended stuff, or unique stuff to laurel vendors are what you should go for imo as there is no way to buy them with cash, and “farming” laurel isnt possible.
its time conssuming only.

btw, the favorite moment of my game time is when im finished with the daily.
geez i feel so relieved when i can start to enjoy the game/zone without trying to get the “daily” whatever it is.

for whatever reason, since it is uncertain that you will achieve your daily by simply playing the game, it makes it like “work”.

why not give the dailies after you get x amount of xp? that would be “play the way you want”.

Posted by: Gestankfaust.4216

Gestankfaust.4216

Ok…I read the rantings of the OP…then saw a reply…still wondering if you two have had too many beers.

Avatar…your post seems well written. But to whom did you write it?

Posted by: Vorch.2985

Vorch.2985

Wth is going on in this thread?

Here’s what people thought of GW1 when it first came out: http://tinyurl.com/bntcvyc
“A release is 7 days or less away or has just happened within the last 7 days…
These are the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria.”

Posted by: Ehra.5240

Ehra.5240

Wth is going on in this thread?

Someone is asking why the ranger gear packs on the laurel merchant still aren’t fixed.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Ranger-laurel-box-giving-non-ranger-gear/first#post1373269

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

They’ll most likely be fixed in the February content patch in a couple of weeks. Just be patient until then. You can still buy the packs, you just can’t open them yet. It’s like waiting to open your Christmas presents.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: BennyMacca.4016

BennyMacca.4016

Gear packs are still not fixed!

Posted by: Fasalina.6571

Fasalina.6571

POTATOES! Also cabbage!

Posted by: AcidicVision.5498

AcidicVision.5498

Bug fixes, performance fixes, content patches and the like are lumped together and distributed in one release. If they pushed an update every time something changed then we would be getting booted every day and downloading patches.

Emergency hot fixes are for things like crashes, connection issues, or really grievous exploits that effect everyone and the game as a whole.

I’d be surprised if it wasn’t fixed by now and they probably have it packaged with the next update. And that could be either early this week, if they do a weekly update, or on the 26th with the big patch.

The Kismet
Dragonbrand

Posted by: Chobits.2430

Chobits.2430

I wouldn’t expect a fix this patch. They still haven’t even fixed all the broken +Boon Duration gear that they introduced back in Dec’s patch.