Rata Sum Song?

Rata Sum Song?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Weasley.5614

Weasley.5614

Hi,
I heard a beautiful song when I was wandering around Rata Sum area yesterday. It had the harp in it and was a light and dreamy music piece. It can be heard in MattVisual’s video (link below) at 9:49 til 10:04. If anyone knows the song please tell me it, I really want to hear the full version!

PS: I know I should be posting in the forum’s audio section but I believe more people will be able to see this post and help me in this section

(Javok Spurr) Leader of The Warriors Creed
‘They Want You, They Want You, They Want You As A New Recruit’

Rata Sum Song?

Posted by: Kaukomieli.6740

Kaukomieli.6740

This one? I could barely hear what was in the MattVisual’s video so erh I might be horribly wrong. :D You might want to listen through the other Asura environment videos on Youtube if it’s not this one.

Rata Sum Song?

Posted by: Nabarue.3290

Nabarue.3290

This one? I could barely hear what was in the MattVisual’s video so erh I might be horribly wrong. You might want to listen through the other Asura environment videos on Youtube if it’s not this one.

Easily one of my favorite pieces of music in the game.

Sir Sprocket the Engi/ Kyoryu Silver the Ele
And my Alter-Ego- Kyoryu Gold, Mesmer, Thundering Hero, wielder of the Legendary Meteorlogicus!

Rata Sum Song?

Weasley.5614

Yes! Thank you so much Kaukkomieli!

Rata Sum Song?

Posted by: Squee Squashington.5189

Squee Squashington.5189

There’s another song I’ve heard I think in both Rata Sum and Metrica that sounds very asian inspired, almost as if it could have been originally intended for Cantha. I can’t find it anyone no what it’s called?

Legendary Defender of Casuals

Rata Sum Song?

Weasley.5614

I think this might be what you are talking about Squee: