Rate my Engineer!

Rate my Engineer!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Nybor.9687

Nybor.9687

Howdy, my fellow Tyrians!

So I’ve been working on a style for a long time, trying to get it right and save up the required gold and skins. I discovered the website gw2style.com recently, and I’d really appreciate it if you guys could take a look, vote (Gold, Silver, Bronze) and perhaps leave some feedback!

If you don’t want to make an account to vote, please leave the feedback here! I’d like to know if you think there could be some improvements? Thanks.

Heres the link:
http://gw2style.com/look.php?id=9769

Attachments:

Rate my Engineer!

Posted by: Thaladred.1406

Thaladred.1406

The shades make him look like a vampire hunter ala Blade. Pretty cool, I can envision him firing silver bullets with those guns too. Silver I guess

Rate my Engineer!

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

What are the pistol skins? Edit: it’s alright, I clicked on the link.

7.2/10 btw (silverish)

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

(edited by zenleto.6179)

Rate my Engineer!

Nybor.9687

Thanks for the feedback so far!

@zenleto.6179 – The skins are Chaos Pistol Skin. It lists all the armor and dyes on the website link.

Rate my Engineer!

Posted by: Miss Lana Too.5794

Miss Lana Too.5794

Looking good is subjective. As long as you like it then it shouldn’t matter what anyone else thinks.

For instance someone might prefer a paladin-y look, or a necro-y look. Make the style suit YOU.

45 characters, 20 level 80s, 11 impersonal story completions and counting.

Rate my Engineer!

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

It looks good. I can see it as an engineer yet it’s not a look I’ve seen before.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Rate my Engineer!

Nybor.9687

Thanks again guys for the feedback.

@Miss Lana Too.5794 – I know that! Other people’s opinions aren’t going to change what I think about it, but any ideas to improve it would be great.

Rate my Engineer!

Posted by: Sonoroho.5093

Sonoroho.5093

8. I like it.

Rate my Engineer!

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Solid 8 here too. Great beard, great sunglasses, no wings (they’re so overused so it’s a positive here).

Rate my Engineer!

Posted by: eureeka.5368

eureeka.5368

I like the bandit look with the scarf, especially when i play pistol pistol. Not a fan of the cheep sunglasses :P

Rate my Engineer!

Nybor.9687

Thanks everyone.

I did like the pirate hat on him, but I just don’t see the resemblance to an Engineer really. Felt more like something a thief would wear. Or I suppose a mercenary style Engi.

Rate my Engineer!

Posted by: ReaverKane.7598

ReaverKane.7598

The shades make him look like a vampire hunter ala Blade. Pretty cool, I can envision him firing silver bullets with those guns too. Silver I guess

Yeah, vampires are notorious for hanging out in extremely sunny environs so sunglasses are a must for all vampire hunters…

Rate my Engineer!

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

Yeah, vampires are notorious for hanging out in extremely sunny environs so sunglasses are a must for all vampire hunters…

Snarks are also for hunting.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?