Re-Obtain lost items?

Re-Obtain lost items?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Felkes.2759

Felkes.2759

So at some point over the years my account’s copy of Mad Memoirs disappeared. it happened before the wardrobe system too, so is there any way to re-obtain these items, or even just the skins?
It’s not that I didn’t have it before and want it now (thought I can’t blame people who do cause it was a cool item), it’s that somehow in the past 2 years it got misplaced on a character or bank and probably deleted by accident. =/

Re-Obtain lost items?

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

Well the cack-handed halloween patch allowed us to start collecting the bits for it, but Anet have no interest in following up and allowing us to finish the quest.

Re-Obtain lost items?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

There is no way to re-obtain this particular item if you deleted it. Perhaps, some day in the future. /shrug

Re-Obtain lost items?

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Afraid if it’s gone, it’s gone. If you’re lucky they will put in a way to get it again.

This is talking about gem store purchases, but it also applies to ingame gear.

https://help.guildwars2.com/entries/46419166-Wardrobe
Please note that skins or partials skins that you previously purchased but which you no longer possess will not be unlocked on your account. The Guild Wars 2 Support Team cannot unlock skins that fall into this category.

Re-Obtain lost items?

Posted by: Fernling.1729

Fernling.1729

I would just put in a ticket. There was another thread where a guy put his precursor into the mystic forge and an anet employee advised him to put a ticket in. It would be awkward if they didn’t have a way to retrieve lost items.

Re-Obtain lost items?

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I would just put in a ticket. There was another thread where a guy put his precursor into the mystic forge and an anet employee advised him to put a ticket in. It would be awkward if they didn’t have a way to retrieve lost items.

They do make some exceptions, for precursors and Legendaries especially. OP can always contact them and ask, but items gained through doing special events such as the Mad king Scavenger hunt is probably not something they can hand out. I remember previous threads where someone lost the holographic wings and support said there was nothing they could do.

Re-Obtain lost items?

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

They don’t. Well, they don’t unless you have a particular time for when the item went poof.

I had a curious evening when I accidentally sold an ascended hammer to a vendor, and didn’t realise until a week later. Happy NPC, sad me.

So emailed support. They said they miggght be able to restore it, if I can give a specific time. Of course I couldn’t, so I never got the hammer back.

Re-Obtain lost items?

Posted by: Felkes.2759

Felkes.2759

Hmm. That rather sucks. I may try a ticket, I have an idea for a couple points where it might have gotten poofed, but it never hurt to try I guess. I was just wondering if there was a legit way to get it back. I wouldn’t mind doing the little event thing again, but it seems like you can’t even do that. =/

Re-Obtain lost items?

Posted by: jokerflea.9713

jokerflea.9713

As someone said, submit a ticket. They restored my antitoxin injector backpack skin (obtained in LS season 1), which I deleted prior the april patch. I simply submitted a ticket asking if it was possible. It took a while to resolve the matter tho…

Re-Obtain lost items?

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

Submit a ticket, i did for my Mad king memories and had it back in 2 days. They just wanted to know which version i had.

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.