Re-opening The Servers

Re-opening The Servers

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: PartyTime.5938

PartyTime.5938

I’ve been waiting a long time for the servers to Re-open so that I could reunite with my guildies. Then someone said the server would re-open for HoTS. Is there a time and date when the servers will re open?

Thanks =)

Re-opening The Servers

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

The full servers in WvW won’t reopen unless enough people transfer off the server. That’s the entire point of their being closed.

Re-opening The Servers

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

And enough people have to be people who have played WvW. The pure PvE players don’t count towards that number.

So unless a good incentive crops up to transfer to a less active WvW server, I wouldn’t hold your breath if you’re wanting to get into a Tier 1 server. If you’re on a less active world, you could try to convince them to join your server if it isn’t full.

Re-opening The Servers

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Sorry, you will never be able to get into T1, i predict, a year. YB has a chance to get into in near future but definitely not for BG and JQ.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Re-opening The Servers

Posted by: leftyboy.9358

leftyboy.9358

Sorry, you will never be able to get into T1, i predict, a year. YB has a chance to get into in near future but definitely not for BG and JQ.

Yep. best anyone can shoot for is the t2 rank servers.

Re-opening The Servers

PartyTime.5938

i’ve had many people tell me YB isn’t a full server tho which is the server i am trying to get into. have been since i started. I was told there was some salty going on….

Re-opening The Servers

PartyTime.5938

previous comment