Reaching 80

Reaching 80

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Qelris.6901

Qelris.6901

So, I was all happy of reaching 80, but then, when I was going to get some gears, I realised that I need Fine Transmutation Stones now. Q_Q

/rant

On a side note, anyone else felt that way when they reached 80?

I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Reaching 80

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

Nope I just crafted myself a set of exotic gear a couple of days after hitting 80 and got some dungeon sets. I have like 30 fine stones in my bank that I will probably never use.

Reaching 80

Posted by: Polantaris.9513

Polantaris.9513

So, I was all happy of reaching 80, but then, when I was going to get some gears, I realised that I need Fine Transmutation Stones now. Q_Q

/rant

On a side note, anyone else felt that way when they reached 80?

Got plenty from BLChests that I got keys to just by playing the game to 80. If you don’t rush (not trying to imply that you did, just pointing it out) you should have plenty.

Reaching 80

Posted by: Qelris.6901

Qelris.6901

I didn’t rush, and I got 0 from this character. I had 77% World Completion when I hit 80(though 77% is low for someone hitting 80). I haven’t had a key since.. either from a town or 1-15 map’s reward.

I’ve also made multiple characters before I get my first 80. I had a Ranger 40ish(49% World Completion), Guardian 40ish(Forgot), another Guardian 60ish(65% World Completion), then I fell in love with Mesmers and got one to 80. I haven’t touched crafting yet.

I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

(edited by Qelris.6901)

Reaching 80

Posted by: Sad Swordfish.9743

Sad Swordfish.9743

Lots of fine transmutation stones everywhere. By playing the game, clearing zones, doing missions, and all that.

Reaching 80

Posted by: Polantaris.9513

Polantaris.9513

Qelris, then you’re very unlucky. I’ve gotten keys from monsters, chests, exploration rewards, and PS mission rewards. I get keys all the time. I have something like 40 boosters (combined of all my boosters) and over 30 FTSs. I’ve never bought a key.

Reaching 80

Posted by: GOSU.9574

GOSU.9574

I have had ONE black lion key drop and I have been playing since pre-release. It dropped during a Curse Shore event and it netted me no fine stones.

Not complaining as I will buy one set of fine stones per 80 I get.

Hey dude you are walking into a wall.

smack..Wut?…smack…smack…