Ready to get your Mini Wintersday Gwynefyrdd?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: gleegenk.9256

gleegenk.9256

I wonder if you guys are getting ready to spend countless of times grinding wintersdays gifts to get the wintersday version of the Mini Gwynefyrdd. Are you taking days off work to grind? Are you prepared to spend thousands of gold? What can I do from day 1 to make sure I don’t miss another mini?

Posted by: ungascarlo.7459

ungascarlo.7459

nothing, just be lucky

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Well, I don’t personally feel the need to gamble over and over for a mini, so I won’t be doing any of that. Good luck to those who do, though!

Posted by: Dasenthal.6520

Dasenthal.6520

Farm all day when it launches, sell everything holiday related for the first few days, then about a week after launch when prices are down reinvest your money in the boxes and then open until you get your mini.

“A conquered people will always resist you,
Edair. But allies-allies will fight by your side”~Cobiah Mariner

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

I gave my staff 3 weeks off over the holidays just so I could make the most of Wintersday.

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

The first few hours there are plenty of “bugs” that allow you to get these things with ease and make a ton of money in the process. You just need to log on in the first few hours and fully utilize these “bugs” before they are removed. That is pretty much how all the super rich people became super rich in the first place.