Rebuilding Lions Arch...

Rebuilding Lions Arch...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Coopziana.1802

Coopziana.1802

So it was very exciting to see Lion’s Arch being rebuilt today, or the beginning of it anyway. I only have 1 single comment:

WHY CAN’T WE HELP?

It’s a little infuriating that I’m left with farming Giants and Oakhearts for the slayer achievements as I am literally running out of things to do in the game, but I wanna keep playing. I searched all over Lions Arch and although the scenery is changing and it’s really cool to see it finally being rebuilt, I would have loved a few dynamic events to have been added in to help with the build efforts, perhaps go out into the world and find a few items to help with certain tasks. A few achievements would have gone amiss…

But nothing… Just purely visual.

I understand Anet are working on HoT, but I think they need to remember that nothing new has been added to the game since the last chapter of the Living Story and for veteran players like myself, I’m really struggling to find a need to login each day. If every there was a perfect opportunity to add in something new and to keep us occupied for a bit longer… Rebuilding Lions Arch was it!

Anyone else in the same boat as me?

Like & Subscribe to “Game Slobs” on YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/gameslobsuk

Rebuilding Lions Arch...

Posted by: Excludee.3850

Excludee.3850

New Challenging Group Content! Lion’s Arch Minecraft!

Rebuilding Lions Arch...

Posted by: Coopziana.1802

Coopziana.1802

Not sure if you were being sarky or not… either way it made me laugh. But Actually yeah, kinda I guess… Just nothing too in depth… just something to keep us slightly entertained… while we wait (Very Patiently) for HoT.

Like & Subscribe to “Game Slobs” on YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/gameslobsuk

Rebuilding Lions Arch...

Posted by: meQal.5698

meQal.5698

I went to Lion’s Arch when I read they were rebuilding it, thinking most of it except for the naming was done. It still looks like the Midwest after tornado to me. Sick of seeing it trashed. Want to see the new Lion’s Arch.

Rebuilding Lions Arch...

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

some siege troll probably kept stealing the supplies from the Lions Arch workers, delaying the progress.

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

Rebuilding Lions Arch...

Posted by: Pimsley.3681

Pimsley.3681

Sounds like a fun idea. I’d let my characters volunteer like I did IRL with Jimmy Carter’s Habitat for Humanity

Rebuilding Lions Arch...

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

It would be interesting to be able to donate certain items and the like toward construction. Maybe gain an achievement or title in the process. I’d do it.

Gone to Reddit.

Rebuilding Lions Arch...

Posted by: LastShot.4762

LastShot.4762

Didn’t we already help LA rebuild by donating in BB(that was a long time ago)?

Rebuilding Lions Arch...

Posted by: ksgarvin.6132

ksgarvin.6132

All I want to know is whether there’s going to be a Charrbucks Coffee Emporium in Lion’s Arch. All that ale is giving me a hangover.

Rebuilding Lions Arch...

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

All I want to know is whether there’s going to be a Charrbucks Coffee Emporium in Lion’s Arch. All that ale is giving me a hangover.

As long as they also serve Skritt cheeseburgers with bacon. (And no, I don’t mean the burgers are made from Skritts) I have heard those are extremely good for taking the edge off a nasty hangover.

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

(edited by Teon.5168)

Rebuilding Lions Arch...

Posted by: ksgarvin.6132

ksgarvin.6132

“Skrittburger” sounds like a real thing.

Rebuilding Lions Arch...

Posted by: Daywolf.2630

Daywolf.2630

With open PvP mode!
Let the slaughter Begin!

Rebuilding Lions Arch...

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

Neat … I was wandering around this afternoon looking around. I mean I know bigger changes are coming to LA but this was like rediscovering it. Oh, was it just my imagination or were there some minor changes a few days ago?

Rebuilding Lions Arch...

Posted by: SyllyReth.2495

SyllyReth.2495

I wish we could have a more active hand in rebuilding Lion’s Arch. I enjoyed wandering around, but I’d like it better if there was some sort of event or something to actually DO.

Unbridled Dynasty [UND]

Rebuilding Lions Arch...

Posted by: BunjiKugashira.9754

BunjiKugashira.9754

I have but one question: What the hell are those air-ships filled with to be able to carry such huge loads? I mean the pre-built gates consist mostly of stone and are as huge as the air-ship itself!

Shana Flamewielder
Sylvari Elementalist of [SFF]
Abaddons Maul

Rebuilding Lions Arch...

Posted by: Daywolf.2630

Daywolf.2630

I have but one question: What the hell are those air-ships filled with to be able to carry such huge loads? I mean the pre-built gates consist mostly of stone and are as huge as the air-ship itself!

Filled with quaggan mail carrier slaves.

Rebuilding Lions Arch...

Posted by: Gaviston Hawkington.9647

Gaviston Hawkington.9647

I hear that Dragonite Ore is superb in making super strong building material. If ONLY there were a NPC that would return a gift for donations of Dragonite Ore….