Received a card from Anet :D

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

I received a wonderful card in my mailbox today from Anet! It had an Asura with sunglasses on the front, and the text “Always be loyal to your krewe!”. It was signed by many members of the Guild Wars team, including Gaile Gray, Regina Buenaoba, Professor Zackington (Hahaha) and many others. Inside was the text:

“Thanks for your organized feedback and dedication to the community outside the Test Krewe. Give the Mad Queen our regards!”

And on the other side:

“This incantation will reveal a secret in your GW account” -And then a special code to be used in GW1.

This totally made my day! Thank you so much to the entire Guild Wars team, I’ve never felt more appreciated. Hopefully we’ll be able to continue our community work in GW2, and when I say we, I mean of course me and Daniel Frozenwind (with whom I have hosted many community events). I hope he got a card as well.

Thanks Anet!

(ps. Gaile, I love your signature. It has a little paw print underneath.)

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

That’s very cool. I love stuff like this.

My wife and I played Guild Wars 1 for many many years. One day, a few years ago, my wife gets a holiday card from Anet. Out of the blue. We’ve done nothing special but play the game.

What makes this even more special was that we live in Tasmania, Australia. Anet randomly posted out cards to various fans, and we just happened to get one, even though we were on the other side of the world.

We saved the card, because it’s a really cool thing for a gaming company to do.

Posted by: LowestTruth.2635

LowestTruth.2635

Grats! Nice to see.

Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Mungrul.9358

Mungrul.9358

Congrats!
Your ongoing posts in the execrable “More skimpy armor” thread are fantastic, although don’t let the idiots drag you down to their level and make you believe that “Feminist” is a bad word.

Please note that due to restrictions placed on my account, I am only allowed 1 post per hour.
Therefore I may take some time replying to you.

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Congrats!
Your ongoing posts in the execrable “More skimpy armor” thread are fantastic, although don’t let the idiots drag you down to their level and make you believe that “Feminist” is a bad word.

Haha, thanks. And don’t worry. I don’t believe they are idiots, they just have a hard time seeing the matter through someone else s eyes. And I felt someone should stand up for the other side of the argument. It would be one thing if they all had honest arguments, but when some of them are dishonest… well I don’t mind poking a few holes in that.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

Congrats!

feminism indicates that female rights are above male rights and is as bad as masculinism. If you want to be a good person you chose to stand for equal rights instead of taking sides, so yes, “Feminist” is a bad word indicating that you’re sexist towards men.

Posted by: LastDay.3524

LastDay.3524

Congratulations!

Benight[Edge]

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

Ah, I remember the test krewe. I wonder what the code will do?