Regarding the hunter

Regarding the hunter

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Bobby.3721

Bobby.3721

I’m curious why this particular precursor does not have a non – precursor look alike? For a long time a non – precursor version of this rifle could have only been obtained as the plated rifle in PvP and now since that’s no longer an option will Anet put in a regular exotic version of it? I’ve always wanted have this rifle for my warrior and now my engineer but it seems the only way I can currently get it is by using the mystic forge or getting a lucky drop.
Thoughts anyone?

Regarding the hunter

Bobby.3721

I also forgot to ask, is there another obtainable version of this rifle I’m just not aware of it this time?

Regarding the hunter

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

Maybe it does have one (just guessing here) but we don’t know it yet?. I do remember that it was a long time after the game was released that a way to craft (on the mystic forge) the feathers of dwayna short bow was found (shares skin with The Lover, the precursor for The Dreamer.. and personally I think it looks better).

BTW, you can see all the available rifles here, maybe you can find one that you’d like as a replacement for the time being:

http://dulfy.net/2013/01/31/gw2-rifle-skins-gallery/

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

(edited by locoman.1974)

Regarding the hunter

Posted by: Andred.1087

Andred.1087

The only one I know of is a PvP rifle. Rather disappointing. I want that skin so badly.

“You’ll PAY to know what you really think.” ~ J. R. “Bob” Dobbs

Regarding the hunter

Bobby.3721

yeah for now I’m just going to go with Order of whisper rifles and pistols