Releasing Fractals but not LFG tool

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: CrazyGoNuts.9536

CrazyGoNuts.9536

How could you possibly think releasing fractals without an LFG tool was a good idea? I can’t get a group even though there are 20 people looking for fractals in lions arch because no 5 of them are looking for the same difficulty. More than that, the only way to find other people is to spam in map chat and if you do that more than 3 times in a 10 minute period it locks you out of sending any more.

Posted by: Minos.5168

Minos.5168

I feel the same…

Posted by: MajorMelchett.6042

MajorMelchett.6042

Add to the fact now LA is just a “LFG/M/I Fractals” chat. I mean it was pretty bad before the FOTM was put in but now it’s loads worse – but i guess that’s what happens when you put a dungeon hub in the main city zone.

Yes a LFG tool is sorely needed now more than ever.

Zilori: Guardian – Desolation.
Zarturo: Elemental – Desolation.

Posted by: Telmae.5720

Telmae.5720

Yea completely agree. WE NEED LFG PARTY INTERFACE ASAP!

Posted by: Wasselin.1235

Wasselin.1235

I don’t know how they could think of releasing the game without a LFG tool, but the fractals just add insult to injury.

“Please find my dear friends… Dead or Alive” -redmakoto

Posted by: Pino.5209

Pino.5209

Add to the fact now LA is just a “LFG/M/I Fractals” chat. I mean it was pretty bad before the FOTM was put in but now it’s loads worse – but i guess that’s what happens when you put a dungeon hub in the main city zone.

Yes a LFG tool is sorely needed now more than ever.

Speaking of main city, whatever happened to everything beside LA. They are only good for lowbies running around en route to personal story zone? n some minor stuffs. Hey, who needs Divinity Reach, Rata Sum, Hoelbark and Black Citadel when u have the good awesome LA where every1 clogs in it … overflow overflow overflow.
Kinda out of topic, but those cities are useless practically @ 80.
Try shout LFG @ Hoelbark /map … lol.

Posted by: GodAtHand.5124

GodAtHand.5124

I agree completely. I wanna try the dungeon but unfortunately I missed the first day and now no one wants to party with some who is on lvl 1 D=.